All access tour-worth the cost?

So if you're a suite guest is this tour included? Or is it a sometimes perk if they have openings? There are 5 of us in the 2-bedroom suite on the Jewel in 3 weeks. It would be awesome to go on this tour! Thanks!

Suite guests are usually offered complementary tours of the bridge, galley, and theater. These are much less comprehensive than the All-Access tour.

I was looking at booking the All access tour for our upcoming sailing in a few weeks on the Jewel..i was in sticker shock at the $150pp price....has anyone done this? Did you think it was worth it?

Pure opinion on my part. I would consider this on Allure and might consider doing it. I might consider it more if I was using OBC and not real money. There is a lot I would love to see on Allure.

WHile I've been on Jewel twice and love the ship, I don't want to see behind the curtain that much on an older ship.

Suite guests are usually offered complementary tours of the bridge, galley, and theater. These are much less comprehensive than the All-Access tour.

Perfect. That may actually be better than the all access tour since we'll have a 7-year old with us. He might be bored with that level of detail. Thanks!

We won this in a raffle on the NCL Spirit (their oldest, smallest ship). It was amazing. There were about 10 of us and we got to see so much- behind the scenes in the theatre, the galley, laundry, and probably more but it's been years. By far, our favorite part was the time we go to spend with the Captain in the bridge- it's where we learned the ship was controlled by JOYSTICK!

I would pay for the tour on a larger ship like Allure since I have already done it on a small ship.

#1: Are you on your feet for the entire 90 minutes, or are there times of sitting down? I am young and fully mobile, but have done sightseeing tours before where you never get to sit down, and eventually I get to the point of just wanting it to end.

#2: Does the cost show up on your tour pass, like the other excursions do? It makes it difficult to give someone an excursion as a gift.

#1: Are you on your feet for the entire 90 minutes, or are there times of sitting down? I am young and fully mobile, but have done sightseeing tours before where you never get to sit down, and eventually I get to the point of just wanting it to end.

#2: Does the cost show up on your tour pass, like the other excursions do? It makes it difficult to give someone an excursion as a gift.

The All-Access tour is around 3 hours, with lots of walking and stairs.