Drop in fare form

There was a drop in price on my upcoming cruise. Final payment not yet due. I filled in the online forms and it said submitted successfully and that it would take two business days. It has now been four days and I have received no email and my online account is still showing the previous amount. I even checked in case they just gave obc but nothing. Is this normal?

This happened to me twice. The first time, I got no email response, but the credit showed up a couple days later. The second time, I got no response and no credit showed up, so I had to call Carnival. They said they had no record of me submitting the price drop form :rolleyes:, so they connected me to a manager, who I guess magically was able to find my email, and I got my OBC. I would either submit another form, or give them a call.

There was a drop in price on my upcoming cruise. Final payment not yet due. I filled in the online forms and it said submitted successfully and that it would take two business days. It has now been four days and I have received no email and my online account is still showing the previous amount. I even checked in case they just gave obc but nothing. Is this normal?

I'd call them. I've submitted 2 this week and received a response within a few hours.

I think if it is after final payment, you need to fill out the form.

I may be wrong on that.

My $40 price drop was indeed denied ... again.

And I pointed out that I was entitled to it ... again.

The lady says the OBC may not show up until Monday though.