Raddison at the Port

hummingbird63

Just booked hotel for an overnight before our cruise on the Liberty on November 28th and we booked our space on the shuttle, first group out! We read the hotel reviews on trip advisor and the reviews were all good, I hope we're not sorry!

I've always found Radisson hotels to be good but can't comment on that specific one. You might find more info in the North American Home Ports section of CC... they might have people who've stayed at that specific hotel who could give you more info.

I also hope someone here can update you! Enjoy your cruise.

Just booked hotel for an overnight before our cruise on the Liberty on November 28th and we booked our space on the shuttle, first group out! We read the hotel reviews on trip advisor and the reviews were all good, I hope we're not sorry!

I've stayed at the Resort at the Port and enjoyed it. They have a really nice pool with a waterfall and a tiki bar at the pool. The beds have those inflatable, adjustable type sleep number mattresses. They serve a hot breakfast in the morning too. You will like the hotel. It's in a great location. I think they will let you put your name on the shuttle list over the phone in advance. The only thing I didn't like is that the rooms have one of those energy saver things that turns the A/C off when you are not in the room. Because of that, I found the room to be a little musty smelling. Not a big deal to me but could be if you are sensitive to musty.

Edited by winddawn

Stayed there four times and have it book for before and after our next cruise. The grounds are really nice with ponds and waterfalls. There is an Italian restaurant on one side, a Mom and Pop restaurant on the other and a McDonald's across the street. There is also a go-kart track/mini golf course within walking distance. As others have mentioned, there is also a bar and restaurant on site.

How did you book the shuttle already? Was that an option on their website or did you call? Just curious because we reserved a room there with the Park N Cruise deal for July.

Call them at 321-784-0000 and choose the option for shuttle reservations (5 I believe) and they'll add your name to the list.

How did you book the shuttle already? Was that an option on their website or did you call? Just curious because we reserved a room there with the Park N Cruise deal for July.
Edited by jdbmga

Stayed there four times and have it book for before and after our next cruise. The grounds are really nice with ponds and waterfalls. There is an Italian restaurant on one side, a Mom and Pop restaurant on the other and a McDonald's across the street. There is also a go-kart track/mini golf course within walking distance. As others have mentioned, there is also a bar and restaurant on site.

Zachary's is the name of the Mom and Pop restaurant. We like to go there for breakfast the day of embarkation. :)