Spa Pass

JewlzC

Hi there ... Does anyone have any info on Spa Passes ? Are they only sold once on board ? If so , how much do they run and what access do you have with them ? I am on the 5/25 Breakaway to Bermuda and would love to use the Spa.

They are only sold on board. Sorry don't remember how much the weekly pass was, but I am sure someone here will answer that. The spa staff will try to discourage you from waiting and just doing a day pass. They do have limited availability on some days for a day pass though. The pass allows you to use the relaxation area (heated tiled loungers with an AWESOME view,) the dry and steam saunas, the different types of hot/cold, aromatherapy, rainforest showers and the salt room.

For the Breakaway they usually have a table set up at the ship terminal so that you can purchase it before you board the ship. Depending on how full the sailing is, there may not be day passes available, and if they are, probably only on port days. So if you really want to spend time in the spa while at sea, you should buy the pass for the week.

I can't imagine the Spa being in much use on embarkation day. Too much for me to do and see on an already short day to spend time in the Spa.

Missing the 1st day would make this just too much for me at $200/6=35.

I suppose it would be just too good that could buy a pass for 6 days on day 2. I'll look for a day pass or two perhaps

After the 1st sea day, it's always difficult for me to fit it in anyway, I didn't use the whole 7 days. I think they bank on that. You're too busy to really use it and pay almost $200. that's a rip off imho

They absolutely bank on that. I was on the CTN back in January, and given the cold weather and limited time on the ship, the spa was PACKED because lots of people were using the thermal suite as a substitute for a pool deck, chair hogs and all. There were several complaints made because people felt they did not get the access that they paid for.

Just got off the GEM and the 7-day Spa Pass was $149 and we enjoyed it more than anything else on the ship! We were there every morning when it opened and it stayed pretty quiet for several hours. Came back in the afternoons. Never got really crowded. Nice place to sit in quiet serenity away from the gazillion kids onboard.

Just got off the GEM and the 7-day Spa Pass was $149 and we enjoyed it more than anything else on the ship! We were there every morning when it opened and it stayed pretty quiet for several hours. Came back in the afternoons. Never got really crowded. Nice place to sit in quiet serenity away from the gazillion kids onboard.

must have been a kids-sail-free cruise ;)

so, that might be a little more affordable.

I miss the $99/week price from 2009 :(