Red Frog Pub

tammi0916

Hello all!

we are going on the Freedom in July and they will have the new Red Frog Pub (yay!).

• I was wondering what type of food do they have in the pub?
  • And what is the cost for that food?
  • Was it any good -worth it?

thanks! I am excited to try all the new 2.0 upgrades!

Thanks so much!

Tammi

Hello all!

we are going on the Freedom in July and they will have the new Red Frog Pub (yay!).

Thanks so much!

Tammi

Not to sound like a buzz kill, but do you know for sure the RFP on Freedom will serve the bar foods? Breeze and Magic both do, the RFP was added to the Sunshine and Legend during their refurbs, but neither of those serve the bar foods.....something about a kitchen not being included with those additions.

Hello all!

Thanks so much!

Tammi

I am no help in the food arena, we didn't end up trying anything. But I have to recommend a Painkiller if you drink. Sooo yummy. And RFP is a fun place to hang out even if you're just people watching! ;)

Not to sound like a buzz kill, but do you know for sure the RFP on Freedom will serve the bar foods? Breeze and Magic both do, the RFP was added to the Sunshine and Legend during their refurbs, but neither of those serve the bar foods.....something about a kitchen not being included with those additions.

I was not aware of this - so I do not know for sure that it will have food. Hopefully someone that has been on a recent sailing can give me an answer?

Thanks,

tammi

I was not aware of this - so I do not know for sure that it will have food. Hopefully someone that has been on a recent sailing can give me an answer?

Thanks,

tammi

Can't answer for the Sunshine - but on the Breeze the food menu was typical bar munchies....$3.33 each. Will go look for a photo of the menu!

There is the Red Frog Pub and there is the Red Frog Bar. The PUB has food. I dont think the BAR does. The PUB is on the Breeze, Magic,... The BAR is on the Triumph, Freedom.....

There are some PUBS that don't have food because there were no plans for a kitchen. Like on the Sunshine. And Triumph I think.

I think a Red Frog PUB without food is a waste of space. One of my biggest annoyances with Carnival is how different the experiences are through the various ships. Even ships in the same class can have completely different features and experiences. It makes it hard for newcomers to pick a ship they truly desire.

The Sunshine does not have the PUB. It has the BAR. thus no food. The Triumph has the BAR too. The BAR is outside on Lido deck. The PUB is an inside venue.

The pub on the Sunshine is inside.

The Sunshine does not have the PUB. It has the BAR. thus no food. The Triumph has the BAR too. The BAR is outside on Lido deck. The PUB is an inside venue.

the Sunshine has the inside, Red Frog Pub, as well as the Red Frog Rum Bar outside on the Lido deck, however as mentioned, the inside Pub does not offer the bar foods due to the lack of a kitchen....I've heard the Legend has the same set up.

LOL.

The Sunshine does have a PUB. It just happens to be one sans food.

Edited by TheTravelista