Fttf

allilivesay

Ok I just got FTTF. I so hope it's worth it! I have heard different things--what time is the earliest we can board the ship??

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

After platinum and diamond... The earliest will be as soon as they are ready to start boarding.

After platinum and diamond... The earliest will be as soon as they are ready to start boarding.

Don't forget special assistance and wedding parties... Also, there is no set time the embarkation starts, lots of factors depend on when they will actually allow boarding to start, but FTTF will be one of the first 4 groups that will get to go...

In some cases you can expect to board between 11-1130 which has been my experience with FTTF. You'll board after Diamond, Platinum, Suite guests and weddings, but sometimes its only minutes behind, and depending on how fast you walk, or how slow they walk, and if the stop for the embarkation photo, you may be onboard before them. The good part is, is that when you board, your room will be ready, and the luggage won't be that far behind.

I'm trying to book FTTF now on the Shore excursions page. Do I select everyone in my cabin or just one of us? It's confusing!

The price is per cabin not per person....just select one person and it will be for everyone in that cabin.

Tammi

Just scored it too. Wasn't showing under shore excursions so I emailed Carnival and they just replied saying it was available and low and behold when I went back into shore excursions, there it was. So I grabbed it. As we are disembarking from RCI Enchantment and coming straight over to the Carnival Liberty, to be able to get onboard fairly early and have the stateroom ready straight away and for our bags to follow soon after is worth $25 each!

Another question. I know the luggage tags for FTTF are a different color. I don't have a color printer. What do I do?!?! :-(

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The "FTTF" logo will be on your luggage tags. It's a good idea to let the porter know that you have priority boarding, and make sure he puts the orange tags on your bags, as Smiling Cruiser mentioned, before you head into the terminal.

Yes, tell the porters!!! Ours was overlooked and I had to make sure they got the tags on them...

Also, do not expect your bags to arrive super early. Many people got there bags before us. Ours didn't arrive until 3:45-4pm.. One bag ended up getting held back because I packed a small clipper set and was completely searched through, the clipper set was opened (and left open) and the bag was rummaged through (there was nothing but clothing, shoes, and my shower supplies in it)... I was almost 6pm getting to the room and I was worried...

When we hit the port at 11:30am, we had to wait to get in the building. Once we got through security, we were immediately able to get into the FTTF line, zipped right to the front of the line to get our S&S cards and were immediately able to get right onto the boat (this was for the Fantasy).. So, it really depends on the boat because they were letting everyone straight board it seemed, once they got through..

We did FTTF for the first time on our last cruise and already have it for our next one. The convenience of being on board so quickly, going directly to your stateroom and having your luggage awaiting you was well worth it to us! By the time we boarded the Conquest in NOLA, went to our room to drop off our carry-ons, went to Guy's and sat down to eat, it was only about 11:30 a.m.!! Needless to say, we are SOLD on the FTTF!!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

It just opened for our 4/4/15 Conquest sailing from Fort Lauderdale and I got one! We had it recently on the Sunshine and felt it was well worth the $50 to zip through special check in lines and get onto the ship early and be able to take our things right to our room and begin our vacation without them.

We did FTTF for the first time on our last cruise and already have it for our next one. The convenience of being on board so quickly, going directly to your stateroom and having your luggage awaiting you was well worth it to us! By the time we boarded the Conquest in NOLA, went to our room to drop off our carry-ons, went to Guy's and sat down to eat, it was only about 11:30 a.m.!! Needless to say, we are SOLD on the FTTF!!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

So what time did you get to the port in NOLA to be on the ship eating by 11:30? I am just wondering how early to be there. We got the FTTF for our Dream cruise in July.

Thanks- Karen

NYC we were the first to board at 11am with the other 3 groups (well no wedding). Cabin was ready but our bags were much later. Others in the hallway were getting bags that even our Steward who knew we were FTTF asked if we had them and then called someone to get them.

Debarking we also got zone 14 luggage tags but zone 1 was delivered later in the day.

We just got ours for our Valor cruise. We also got FTTF for our previous cruise and we are also hooked! I really liked it getting priority in the lineups. I know it was especially important on our last night when we needed to check our account and there were like 50 people lined up all the way to the theatre and i had one person infront of me (who was my bff who also had FTTF). Gotta love it ... im working my way to Platinum but until then i will buy FTTF. I know it wont be maybe as important in San Juan but I think any extra bonus getting on the ship will be a wonderful thing!

Just got my FTTF for sunshine 10/12/14 sailing. I had just seen everyone posting they opened up some today on other sailings. I had been checking daily with no luck and didn't actually expect to see any open! 13 left! Yay!!!

We are trying FTTF for our June Elation cruise out of NOLA. I am mainly excited abut not having to drag my carryons around until the cabin is ready. Our luggage tags say FTF on them but I was told to ask the porters to put one of the orange stickers on them as well.

We are trying FTTF for our June Elation cruise out of NOLA. I am mainly excited abut not having to drag my carryons around until the cabin is ready. Our luggage tags say FTF on them but I was told to ask the porters to put one of the orange stickers on them as well.

To us thats worth the cost for us. We hated lugging our carry on bags around and we are not the types to just walk past a door that says not to enter like others say they do.

We have had to remind the porter to put the orange sticker on so its always good to make sure it goes on before you leave.