Which is better: Chankanaab National Park, Passion Island or beaches like Mr. Santos

jtwanabe

My wife has never been to a tropical beach. I've been to Mr. Santos and it was okay but not breath taking. I've heard of Chankanaab National Park

and Xcaret Park but never been. Just want the best beach with the bluest water and plenty of shade.

Any suggestions?

JT

Edited by jtwanabe

It depends on what you want to do. I love Chanknaab because you can just walk into the water and snorkel on your own without having to book a tour. The sea life is plentiful and there is so much to see. Nachi Cocom is always relaxing and the food and service are wonderful. You can parasail or go on a snorkeling tour at an additional cost. Both are great for a beach day.

Here's another vote for Nachi Cocum. We go there every time we are in Cozumel and Jose, the bartender, now remembers us! It's usually very quite and is a nice relaxing day.

I have only been to Chankanaab and the beach and water are beautiful. They have grass covered roofs with lounge chairs under them. The snorkeling is good and there is a free water lion show. There are showers and a nearby bar and restaurant.

The other places may be great, but I have only been to one.

I have been to Chank, Nachi, and Passion Island. Never been to Sanchos. I love all of the ones I have been to for different reasons. Chank for the snorkeling and the grounds. So much to see and do. Nachi for the peacefulness. Only 100 guest allowed. Passion Island for the beauty of the island and we rode the Twister boat there. It was so much fun! I think any of these would be good choices. Have fun!