Chops steak in Windjammer?

Ive never seen it and I am going to say no you can not get it chops in the windjammer.

I know one night on the last cruise two weeks ago my wife wanted to order a chops surcharge steak in the MDR and they told her she couldnt they were too busy.

Ive never seen it and I am going to say no you can not get it chops in the windjammer.

I know one night on the last cruise two weeks ago my wife wanted to order a chops surcharge steak in the MDR and they told her she couldnt they were too busy.

Too busy to provide something that is on the menu?

I'm pretty sure the answer to OP's question is No.

Too busy to provide something that is on the menu?

I'm pretty sure the answer to OP's question is No.

Yes the MDR regular dining room had a chops menu item for a sur charge and they told us they were too busy to bring us that. so we didnt order it

Yes the MDR regular dining room had a chops menu item for a sur charge and they told us they were too busy to bring us that. so we didnt order it

No, I know it's on the menu as we've seen it many times, but I have never heard of them saying no to an upcharge anything. I would have asked to speak to the headwaiter. You would have gotten your steak.

Thanks to all for the responses. Not really into the specialty dinning as it erks me to have to pay for a better grade of food at the tune of 30 dollars a head. As a cruiser from 1986 on I miss the service and food from the good old days. Oh well gone forever. Still enjoy cruiseing though but now more for the sea time and ports.

Thanks to all for the responses. Not really into the specialty dinning as it erks me to have to pay for a better grade of food at the tune of 30 dollars a head. As a cruiser from 1986 on I miss the service and food from the good old days. Oh well gone forever. Still enjoy cruiseing though but now more for the sea time and ports.

I'll throw another log on your fire and point out that Chops offers a dry-aged NY Strip for $18 on top of the surcharge...

Can't say for sure but typically if you give them a little notice they make it happen most of the time. If I was going to order one there I would make the request at lunch time or early after noon so they could plan for it. Your answer still maybe no but more likely a yes if not asked when you walk in for dinner.