Scooter (ECV) Deliverty to Carnival Breeze

tbrenk1973

Hi Tbrenk :)

I'll drop you a link below. Hope this helps you some.

http://www.specialneedsatsea.com/

Thanks. I called and they are $198 each and delivered right to their stateroom. Now, we have to convince them to get them. They both have pulmonary problems and do not realize how big the ship is and how far of a walk things are.

Hi Tbrenk :)

I'll drop you a link below. Hope this helps you some.

http://www.specialneedsatsea.com/

Thanks. I called and they are $198 each and delivered right to their stateroom. Now, we have to convince them to get them. They both have pulmonary problems and do not realize how big the ship is and how far of a walk things are.

They are a blessing in disguise and worth it in the long run:D

That is not true about scooters not fitting in a regular cabin. I have rented a scooter from special needs at sea three times and the do fit. It rubs the door frame going in but the regular and heavy duty will fit. The only one they have that will not fit is the four wheel scooter. I never sail without renting from special needs. I have already ordered mine for our September 14 2014 cruise. Good luck and have a fun cruise.

Poster jandb6266 made reference to that fact that it's not true about scooters not fitting in a regular cabin in reply to a something that isaiahsnana posted. However the OP never has stated whether it's a regular or an accessible cabin. So it's incorrect at this point to have stated "OP is talking about two scooter in a regular cabin."

Edited by xxoocruiser

• 3 weeks later...

I made the reservation with Special Needs at Sea for two standard scooters. I was told that they will have no problems fitting in a standard balcony cabin. They suggested asking the steward to remove the small table in front of the sofa.