Regal Alfredo Pizza Lactose intolerant

Cinerama

They aren't made in advance. There are several pizzas to chose from. I usually get the Veggie one . These are thin crust personal size pizzas that have very little cheese to begin with on it.I would imagine they can leave the cheese off it.I am also lactose intolerant and just ate the Veggie one as it came and had no problem at all.

Alfredo's on Sapphire and Grand offer Buffalo Mozzarella as a choice. Buffalo Mozzarella is usually a safer cheese to eat for those with lactose issues as it is mostly lactose free. I have lactose issues also but don't have problems with regular mozzarella cheese.

Hopefully it will be available on the Regal/Royal also.

And as other's have said, they will make it to order.

Edited by Coral

We will be on the Regal 11/16-23. My wife is lactose intolerant. Can she order a pizza without cheese at Alfredo's or are they already made?

I was on the Island Princess April 1,2014. The island princess has an Alfredo pizza restaurant. You can order any way you like with or without cheese or any of the other items.

They will make special orders in the pizza grill on the Lido desk.

A gentlemen ordered a veggie without cheese. He was

Lactose intolerant. Princess. is very accommodating.

I was on the Island Princess April 1,2014. The island princess has an Alfredo pizza restaurant. You can order any way you like with or without cheese or any of the other items.

They will make special orders in the pizza grill on the Lido desk.

A gentlemen ordered a veggie without cheese. He was

Lactose intolerant. Princess. is very accommodating.

When did the Island get an Alfredo's Restaurant? I thought only the Grand, Royal and

Regal had one

I have heard that sometimes they do it at Sabatini's during the day.

That is correct,on the Island Princess Sabatini's Becomes Alfredo's Pizza for lunch from 11:30 to 2:30

They started this on the Island princess an eventually will bring it to the other ships as I was told by the waiter. They have a large pizza oven ,making individual pizzas

I ate there a couple of times , no charge for the pizza very nice. It appears to be a success. The pizza is so much better than the lido deck pizzas

My April 1 voyage was a thru transit thru the Panama Canal on the island princess.

Judy

That is correct,on the Island Princess Sabatini's Becomes Alfredo's Pizza for lunch from 11:30 to 2:30

They started this on the Island princess an eventually will bring it to the other ships as I was told by the waiter. They have a large pizza oven ,making individual pizzas

I ate there a couple of times , no charge for the pizza very nice. It appears to be a success. The pizza is so much better than the lido deck pizzas

My April 1 voyage was a thru transit thru the Panama Canal on the island princess.

Judy

Sabatini's used to have pizza on their menu, maybe they still do but that is why they have the pizza oven. It would be nice to expand to all ships (and to keep it free).