Vow renewal 6/3 on Jewel OTS-WOW

Hi Everyone! I just thought I would post to say we just got off the Jewel this past weekend. We renewed our vows to celebrate our 10 year anniversary on board with a Royal Romance package and all I can say is WOW!!!!! RC really stepped up to the plate and exceeded expectations. The ship is beautiful, the ceremony was so emotional and the crew really treated us like Royalty. They went above and beyond! The photpgrapher took over 100 pics and took us all over the ship. It was such an incredible week

I cannot figure out how to attach pictures so I can post a few :confused:

Can you at least tell me a bit more about it. I am planning a secret vow renewal for me and my wife in 2016 on Brilliance. Congratulations by the way !

It was super easy...you need to set it up through Royal Romance department

We paid $1195 --The cruise Program Administrator does the ceremony. It must be on a sea day . It included champaign, choc covered strawberries, flowers, photographer for 1 hr (he took over 100 pics) and we got to pick 20 prints to keep.

We provided music and wrote our vows but you can also choose the standard vows.

It was a great experience. For $99 I also did the bridal hair experience....they did my hair and helped me with makeup and getting dressed. We got so much attention from the ship and other guests we felt like celebrities

Wonderful, and congratulations! We love Jewel as well.

To post pics, you have to have them on the web somewhere - like Facebook, Photobucket, some sort of web-based program. If they are only in your computer, you can see them but we cannot. Does that help? You could link to a Facebook album and make only that album public, therefore protecting your privacy a bit more. :)