Enchantment of the seas

So my wife and I have booked a three night cruise to the Bahamas on June 27, this will be her first ever cruise, booked an inside guarantee, they gave us a room on deck 2, however I got our cabin moved to a category M after, I do have a question though, on the Nassau day we are in port from 12-12, planning on doing a sunset cruise from 6-8pm, would love to make the formal dinner, we have my time dining booked, what is the latest dinner time you can book for this trip.

On our Enchantment cruise, MTD was open until 9:30 the night we were in Nassau. So you should have time to make it to dinner as long as it doesn't take your wife 2 hours to get dressed up. ;)

You don't have to make reservations for MTD, although they encourage you too. Sometimes we do, sometimes we don't.

Enchantment is a great choice for a first cruise. Your wife will love it!

I just got off Enchantment Monday morning. I wouldn't rush back for formal dinner unless you are dying to wear something nice and get your picture taken. The menu wasn't THAT nice, the whole thing was turned up a notch a little bit but not like other formal nights on longer cruises

We did the Sunset Catamaran Champagne cruise on Enchantment in May 2013...

It was wonderful, we had a great time, are planning it again on Majesty in October and also Enchantment in Feb 2015.

We were concerned that we would miss formal night also, and kind of wrote it off. We had MTD and the dinning room was open later.

Plenty of time to change duds and head on down. A perfect end to a perfect day!!:D