One more week!!

A week from right this minute I will be going to bed with my bags packs, luggage tags attached, dogs away with my parents, and ready to go. This is also the last day of classes and I will have earned my degree at the ripe old age for 45! I cannot wait to celebrate on the LEGEND!

A week from right this minute I will be going to bed with my bags packs, luggage tags attached, dogs away with my parents, and ready to go. This is also the last day of classes and I will have earned my degree at the ripe old age for 45! I cannot wait to celebrate on the LEGEND!

Congrats on earning your degree !!! Now you can relax/party during your cruise.......... Enjoy your cruise :)

Congratulations on the degree. We will be with you next week on the Legend.

Congratulations. I went back for my Master's degree after I was married and working. It was darn tough to turn out at nights...and go to Tallahassee as I did for an entire summer. BUT....I learned to love Tallahassee. And FSU. I met a lot of nice people. Had some great professors...and found I was better able to study and focus. I graduated with a 4.0 average at age 35. Straight "A/s" for two years of hitting the grind. My Point......I did not do that when I was first in college. WITH AGE....comes Wisdom, And it is YOUR money paying the tuition and fees and buying those costly books. And for me..Dorm fees and meal tickets for the summer... along with the aches and pains. of climbing nine flights of stairs every time the youngsters on the bottom floors pulled a false fire alarm so they could watch the old fogies get mad. Good memories. GOOD FOR YOU. Enjoy your cruise.

Congratulations!!! This is the way I'll be celebrating my Graduate degree at the end of the year after I finish the next three classes!!!