Do the ships offer a "Cruise in Review" DVD at the end of the cruise?

Daghis

Royal Caribbean, in their partnership with their onboard photo/videographer company, The Image Group, offers a "Cruise in Review" DVD for purchase that is a video keepsake of the cruise. It combines stock footage with video shot during that particular sailing.

I did a Google search, and did find a page, from that same company, talking about the Cruise in Review DVD for Norwegian Cruise Line, but I can't find any evidence to suggest that The Image Group handles NCL's photos or DVDs. The consumer web site, http://MyCruisePhotos.com, only talks about Celebrity, Disney, and Royal Caribbean.

So, does NCL have a DVD that offers a review of the cruise? Are there any samples online that can be previewed?

Thanks!

Edited by Daghis

While I've never seen it advertised, I'd have to assume they sell it in the photo shop. If not then what's the point of all the video they have their videographer shoot each week and show at the end of the cruise.

I'd be interested in seeing if anyone has seen/purchased one.

They had one on the Panama Canal crossing - however it was a DVD that was specifically about the crossing (not the entire trip). it did show footage of our particular trip through the locks and the lake.

We pre-ordered the DVD on the ship because we are history buffs and it was all about the canal as well as our specific crossing. We even found ourselves in one of the shots which was pretty cool.

This might have been a special one-off type thing though for it being a PC trip and not just a carib itinerary.

Royal Caribbean, in their partnership with their onboard photo/videographer company, The Image Group, offers a "Cruise in Review" DVD for purchase that is a video keepsake of the cruise. It combines stock footage with video shot during that particular sailing.

I did a Google search, and did find a page, from that same company, talking about the Cruise in Review DVD for Norwegian Cruise Line, but I can't find any evidence to suggest that The Image Group handles NCL's photos or DVDs. The consumer web site, http://MyCruisePhotos.com, only talks about Celebrity, Disney, and Royal Caribbean.

So, does NCL have a DVD that offers a review of the cruise? Are there any samples online that can be previewed?

Thanks!

I haven't seen that done for several years now.

Thanks, all! I'm disappointed as this will be my first Norwegian cruise and was hoping for a video souvenir. I guess I'll have to make sure I have my camera ready and recording during my cruise! :D

We bought one aboard the Epic in February 2013. It was a nicely done video. The only thing funny about ours in particular is that it has footage of Nassau but it was obviously stock footage, as we got bumped and didn't port in Nassau our week. LOL But there was video of the parties, the ship, etc. It was really well done. I forget the cost, but thinking maybe $29.95?