Does Oasis of the seas serve "WARM CHOCOLATE MELTING CAKE" like Carnival?

Hi, I am sailing for the first time on RCCL Oasis of the Seas in January 2015 with family and I would like to know if they serve the "Warm Chocolate Melting Cake" like carnival has.

I am in love with that Warm Chocolate Melting Cake on carnival and I saw a sample menu from Oasis awhile back and I'm sorry but all the dessert looked like tarts or non sugar ice cream. None of it stood out to me so I am hoping that menu is outdated.

Do they have something very close to Carnival's melting cake as well as some apple pie selections? Thanks!

RCI doesn't serve anything quite like the WARM CHOCOLATE MELTING CAKE on a daily basis. IMHO even Carnival doesn't always serve WARM CHOCOLATE MELTING CAKE! I've had it on Carnival where it was sooo good it was sinful. The next night it was more like chocolate soup, and later it was so dry there was nothing "melting" about it.

For me it was often better in theory than in execution.

Edited by bighairtexan

20140624_084815_zpsj3mh0d43.jpg

The Chef on the Conquest gave all the guests at the Chef's Table this signed copy of the recipe. He also said that cooking times may cause the variance of the consistency. He told us to ask for it "rare" if you liked the warm pudding consistency.

It is super easy to make and this past Easter we prepared the batter and poured it in the ramekins the day before and it worked fine. Personally I like a little bit more sugar and forget the ice cream.

When we make it we look for the edge to start rising and then we pull it out of the oven. Perfect medium rare.