Favorite Food on NCL

josephml1

I just found this thread a few minutes ago, and I'm loving it! My family and I will be on the 12/7 voyage of the Epic and my mouth is watering! :-) I saw a few of you mention breakfast/lunch in some of the specialty restaurants. Would you know if that is included if you have the UDE? And are they open every day for lunch and dinner, or say only on specific days (like at sea days only, etc). Thanks!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 2 weeks later...
I just found this thread a few minutes ago, and I'm loving it! My family and I will be on the 12/7 voyage of the Epic and my mouth is watering! :-) I saw a few of you mention breakfast/lunch in some of the specialty restaurants. Would you know if that is included if you have the UDE? And are they open every day for lunch and dinner, or say only on specific days (like at sea days only, etc). Thanks!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Breakfast and lunch in a specialty restaurant is for suite guests only. That is full suites and does not include mini suites. For suite guests it is every day.

[quote name='Freckles83']does NCL still do chocolate buffet night?

i feel like most cruise ships seem to be veering away from those.[/QUOTE]

Yes Chocolate Buffet night has been phased out. It has been replaced by a chocolate desert night in the MDR for one night.

IMO the old chocolate buffet night was a complete waste as many people cannot control themselves and pile them out like there is no tomorrow and left most of what they have taken untouched!

[quote name='oregonian123']Hi, are the pretzel rolls in the Buffet or are they in the MDR? Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Hello Orgeonian123 where in Oregon are you from. I'm from Hood River. When do you cruise again? Nice to see or at least know someone from Oregon on here.

[quote name='ShannonSC2']Waffle fries with salt and vinegar! Hawaiian Pizza!

Cheesecake is always my favorite but I couldn't find it on the Epic this week made the right way.[/QUOTE]

Those waffle fries :) Better than chick fil a I tell ya' I have a hard time digesting greasy fast food but man o man those and Cagney Truffle fries I still am dreaming about them!!

One night I think it was early on they put out Cookies on the Getaway in Garden Cafe. I was just telling my hubby how I wished they were warm. Not complaining but just casually talking. The Supervisor was behind me. She stopped me and told me that she would send me fresh cookies every night of our cruise. I was blown away. They made sure that the chocolate chip cookies were chewy and moist. Shh, I would pack them in our bag on port days to take off to eat at the beach. Edited by quiverfullcruiser