early saver or price protection form

lprime60

Good Morning everyone just wondering if anyone is having trouble submitting a early saver form. I filled it out online and hit submit and it doesn't go through

That happened to me a couple of months ago and I never received the "auto-reply" so I don't think it went through. I decided to call to be sure.

I had the same problems this morning. I refreshed the page and did it again and it went through.

Freedom b2b Sept 2014

Splendor Jan 2014

Breeze Sept 2013

Imagination Sept 2013

Triumph Sept 2008

Pride Sept 2007

Miracle Sept 2006

I had trouble with it. I was using a computer with an older version of Explorer. Switched computers and it worked just fine. Doesn't seem to work with Chrome either.

Ditto the concensus on Chrome, it doesn't allow us to populate the boxes....so I always call the 800# too!

Can I ask a quick question regarding applying for a price drop? So far I've been successful but I've read of people getting the price drop but loosing the OBC they have already got. Under what circumstances does this happen? I don't want to loose the small amount of OBC I have managed to accrue!

Freedom b2b Sept 2014

Splendor Jan 2014

Breeze Sept 2013

Imagination Sept 2013

Triumph Sept 2008

Pride Sept 2007

Miracle Sept 2006

Can I ask a quick question regarding applying for a price drop? So far I've been successful but I've read of people getting the price drop but loosing the OBC they have already got. Under what circumstances does this happen? I don't want to loose the small amount of OBC I have managed to accrue!

Freedom b2b Sept 2014

Splendor Jan 2014

Breeze Sept 2013

Imagination Sept 2013

Triumph Sept 2008

Pride Sept 2007

Miracle Sept 2006

My understanding is that if you booked under a promo (Sale) that had OBC as a perk, you will lose that OBC. IF the OBC you have is from a previous price drop, you wont lose it.

Edited by SmogMonster

My understanding is that if you booked under a promo (Sale) that had OBC as a perk, you will lose that OBC. IF the OBC you have is from a previous price drop, you wont lose it.

Thank you so much for putting my mind at rest!

Do I lose my OBC I received when I booked my upcoming cruise whilst on a cruise?

Freedom b2b Sept 2014

Splendor Jan 2014

Breeze Sept 2013

Imagination Sept 2013

Triumph Sept 2008

Pride Sept 2007

Miracle Sept 2006

I almost never get the forms to go through... But today I tried what a previous poster suggested and refreshed the screen. I had to re-enter a couple of boxes after the refresh, but the forms submitted!!

I have tried at work and at home and nothing seems to be going thru? I finally printed the filled out form this morning and e-mailed it. I am not sure that will work but I thought it was worth a try. It is only $20 this time but that is good for a couple of drinks so I want to at least try. :)

I bet if the book a cruise button wasn't working their IT dept would be on it in a flash!! Hope it is fixed soon, I hate the hassle of filling the form out so many times and when you hit the button.............nothing. Ugh.

I submitted a price drop yesterday but it was refused. Their reply said the rate I have is less than the price drop rate. I have a screen shot of the web page and it clearly shows a price difference of $65 per person. I've sent an email to them with the screen shot attached from the TA's website. Will they accept this price drop request if it's from a TA's website and not Carnival?

Freedom b2b Sept 2014

Splendor Jan 2014

Breeze Sept 2013

Imagination Sept 2013

Triumph Sept 2008

Pride Sept 2007

Miracle Sept 2006