Share Holder Benefit

Has it changed?

I have sent in my statements but nothing.

I cruised on the Imagination in Feb - sent in my statement but didnt receive any form of share holder benefit credit

I sent in my statement on June 17 for my upcoming cruise July 26 and im still not seeing anything in my cruise personalizer..

does anyone know if its changed?

I e-mailed a copy of my statement to guest services (guestadmin@carnival.com) with my booking number, ship name, and sail date on Friday for 2 different cruises. I received an e-mail yesterday confirming the shareholder benefit had been applied to both cruises.

Has it changed?

I cruised on the Imagination in Feb - sent in my statement but didnt receive any form of share holder benefit credit

I sent in my statement on June 17 for my upcoming cruise July 26 and im still not seeing anything in my cruise personalizer..

Here's the share holder benefit phone number. Give them a call. 800 438 6744 ext. 70450

This is where Carnival's service has been inconsistent.

I have emailed/faxed many times in the past years. If email, you always get a confirmation email right away that they received and they'll get to it.

But most of the time there is NO followup from Carnival to let you know the OBC had been applied.

Earlier this year I sent in a statement for my Aug. cruise. That time they did respond to say it's to early, and to send in stmt closer to the cruise.

A few weeks ago I also emailed again. It was a pain trying to confirm they did get my info and to add the OBC, because we transferred our booking to a TA, and Carnival won't talk to us. The cruise doc on line did not show. It took quite a bit of effort to tracking down that they did add the OBC, but for whatever reason they could not show it on our cruise doc.

In the last few days, it's showing on our cruise doc. So their service has been very inconsistent in this.

Has it changed?

Try emailing your statement along with your ship, sail date, booking number, and name to icare@carnival.com

Hopefully you will receive an email that your credit has been applied to your booking. I usually get that within 2 days. (Make sure your correct email address shows in your account info on Carnival's website prior to sending.)

Faxed my request, and proof of ownership yesterday, got a confirmation e-mail, and noted that the OBC has been applied today. EXCELLENT SERVICE!

"SKY"

Hey Ken where are you off to now?

I don't think my OBC has ever shown up, but it is always there. You can always call your PVP they will check it for you.

Char