Miami Shuttle Service

tigger89

Hi

We want to book our transfer from the port to the airport for when we get off our cruise as there are 9 of us travelling. Can anyone recommend a shuttle service I have found a few but some of the reviews are terrible. Thanks in advance.

Judith

Hi

We want to book our transfer from the port to the airport for when we get off our cruise as there are 9 of us travelling. Can anyone recommend a shuttle service I have found a few but some of the reviews are terrible. Thanks in advance.

Judith

You can book QLS" quality limo service$15pp or the cheapest way is they have vans right outside when you leave that will take you to the airport $10pp also taxis charge a flat rate $24 PER TAXI.

You can book QLS" quality limo service$15pp or the cheapest way is they have vans right outside when you leave that will take you to the airport $10pp also taxis charge a flat rate $24 PER TAXI.

So, you don't need a reservation for the vans? Also, are you saying QLS has vans or there are other companies, as well?

I always use SAS Transportation. Below is their web address.

They will pick you up from the airport or your hotel. Their driver will call you as he is on his way to your hotel.

On, your return from your cruise, you need to call their number listed below just before you go into the customs building so that I know you are beginning your debarkation from your ship and they will let you know where to meet the van once you do come out of the customs building.

The cost for this is $15 per person each way that is paid to the driver at each drop off.

You may pay with either cash, Visa, or MasterCard.

Credit card payments have a $25 minimum and a $3 processing fee is added per transaction.

They pick up in Miami and will take you to Ft Lauderdale

Steven Sadowsky

SAS Transportation

1-954-600-0240

www.ridesas.com

I always use SAS Transportation. Below is their web address.

They will pick you up from the airport or your hotel. Their driver will call you as he is on his way to your hotel.

On, your return from your cruise, you need to call their number listed below just before you go into the customs building so that I know you are beginning your debarkation from your ship and they will let you know where to meet the van once you do come out of the customs building.

The cost for this is $15 per person each way that is paid to the driver at each drop off.

You may pay with either cash, Visa, or MasterCard.

Credit card payments have a $25 minimum and a $3 processing fee is added per transaction.

They pick up in Miami and will take you to Ft Lauderdale

Steven Sadowsky

SAS Transportation

1-954-600-0240

http://www.ridesas.com

Sas does not go to Miami airport and they are the only ones that charge a processing fee. QLS does not and they go to Miami airport.

So, you don't need a reservation for the vans? Also, are you saying QLS has vans or there are other companies, as well?

They have vans that you dont need reservations to, QLS you need reservations and yes they have vans.