zuiderdam verandah cabins

Jjjr88

Newbie here. Is there one or two NA outlets by the desk. I've searched and am getting confused as to which ships have 2 and which one 1. Also are the beds always by the door and does every cabin have the curtain partition that I see in all the pictures that i have found? Thanks in advance.

Newbie here. Is there one or two NA outlets by the desk. I've searched and am getting confused as to which ships have 2 and which one 1. Also are the beds always by the door and does every cabin have the curtain partition that I see in all the pictures that i have found? Thanks in advance.

I believe the Zuiderdam has pretty much the same layout as the Westerdam as both are vista class ships. There were 2 outlets at the vanity. There is a small hallway as you enter the cabin, with the bathroom on one side and the closets on the other side. Then there is a curtain, then the nightstands and bed(s). You can see lots of pictures at halfacts.com. Have you already booked?

This was our verandah room on the Zuiderdam. The door is the door to the passageway. To the left of the little hall is the bathroom, and (behind the curtain) are the closets. This curtain can be pulled to cover the end of the little hall.

sw3gqq.jpg

This one shows the short (decorative) curtain between the bed and sofa. And the verandah doors are through the drapes.

2h4kp3b.jpg

I believe the Zuiderdam has pretty much the same layout as the Westerdam as both are vista class ships. There were 2 outlets at the vanity. There is a small hallway as you enter the cabin, with the bathroom on one side and the closets on the other side. Then there is a curtain, then the nightstands and bed(s). You can see lots of pictures at halfacts.com. Have you already booked?

Thank you. We have already booked. We acn make itwork,with 2 outlets but one would have been a problem

Two dual outlets. If you mean the curtains that you see between the bed and the sofa/desk area, those are just decorative. The track only extends about 1 foot from the wall.

2cgy5is.jpg

Thank you

Not all cabins have a privacy curtain; it will depend on the category and configuration of the cabin. Some cabins don't have the decorative curtain, either.