Souvenir glass - the mystery of the Oasis

So we got off the Oasis this past weekend, and one of the things that I was kind of looking forward to we could never find. The advertised souvenir glass from the 'buy the drink, keep the glass!' in their booklets. Where were they?

You know... these bad boys:

$T2eC16VHJIgFHR3nWFG2BR9,PZBYC!~~60_35.JPG& mIhtEN1Mn2AFg48yHMxZELA.jpg

The wife and I seemingly looked everywhere and couldn't find them. It didn't even look like they had any on sale at the end of the cruise, when they were offloading their inventory. It was all plastic cups. So... did they simply run out, or were we looking in the wrong places? I wonder if this had anything to do with the fact the Oasis is going to drydock in a couple months, and they're trying to offload as much inventory as possible before then...

So we got off the Oasis this past weekend, and one of the things that I was kind of looking forward to we could never find. The advertised souvenir glass from the 'buy the drink, keep the glass!' in their booklets. Where were they?

You know... these bad boys:

$T2eC16VHJIgFHR3nWFG2BR9,PZBYC!~~60_35.JPG& mIhtEN1Mn2AFg48yHMxZELA.jpg

The wife and I seemingly looked everywhere and couldn't find them. It didn't even look like they had any on sale at the end of the cruise, when they were offloading their inventory. It was all plastic cups. So... did they simply run out, or were we looking in the wrong places?

In our experience they come with a drink at a bar when you request it. They will provide you with a clean glass after you consume your drink so you don't have to wash it prior to packing to take home.

On our last Allure cruise this past December there were a few tables set up outside the pub on the promenade either the last day or the day before selling those glasses in different colors and various plastic glasses.

On Allure we got their special, I think it was Lychee Nut Martini, on the Rising Tide Bar and you got to keep the glass. It wasn't the one shown on the left, but was very nice. I have many of the glasses on the right. Order the drink of the day and keep the glass. If you order from a pool bar, they will give you a plastic glass, not a real one. Even in some of the inside bars they might give you a plastic glass. Other than at a pool bar, ask for the glass.

On Allure we got their special, I think it was Lychee Nut Martini, on the Rising Tide Bar and you got to keep the glass. It wasn't the one shown on the left, but was very nice. I have many of the glasses on the right. Order the drink of the day and keep the glass. If you order from a pool bar, they will give you a plastic glass, not a real one. Even in some of the inside bars they might give you a plastic glass. Other than at a pool bar, ask for the glass.

Ordered the drink of the day numerous times, indoors and out. Never got the souvenir glass. Something tells me the Oasis ran out, cause not only did I not ever get one, but I never saw anyone else with one the entire time I was on the ship.