Suite amenity changes?

sueclark

Now that could be funny! Everyone with balconies could get the doors open and the Rev could visit one after another. This would certainly qualify as "floating cocktail party".

Revneal,

We also offer an open invitation to our balcony. The idea of a floating cocktail party sounds great, and it sure sounds like there will be a lot of CC people aboard. What a great cruise we are all going to have.

Quite frankly, I am not too concerned about perks. For the price we paid for an aft suite I am not going to argue too much about not getting pre dinner appetizers, etc. We have one of the largest balconies on the ship and a very spacious cabin for about what we paid for a Carnival balcony. We can't wait for our first HAL cruise in August.

LocalLady, MDobbins, Reverend Neal--My goodness, that Veendam cruise next year is like "old home week"! It will be great to finally meet you all and get acqainted. Rev Neal, don't worry, you're welcome in our suite any time!! LOL! I also think Jim and Ruth Vrhorvak are on that cruise as well. Plus all the other cc'er's I don't know about. MDobbins--I assume you're still booked on the Infinity in December--please be sure and let me know how it was. We had a Incredible time on the Serenade HNL to Vancouver last month--hooked up with a mixture of cruisemates.com group and cruisecritic.com group--lots of parties and lots of fun!

Archived