Car service in Seattle?

mrluckycharms

For an upcoming Alaska cruise out of Seattle. If you use a car service suck as "Already There" or one of the others and your flight is late what happens? Are you charged the extra time for waiting? I notice that on the 3rd floor of the parking garage at the Seattle airport, they have taxis and limos on "standby." Wouldn't these be a better option ( A limo or sedan) if your flight is late?

Alreadytheretowncar does not charge anything extra if your flight is late. In fact Charlotte keeps tracks of all the flights and knows when to send the limo to the airport. That is why she asks for that information -- flight number and time of arrival.

We like the fact that they pick us up right at the gate doors and we do not have to lug luggage over to the parking garage.

I agree, I've used Alreadythere and they will track your flight arrival time and respond accordingly. We experienced the Seattle airport on both ends of our Alaska cruise/tour recently and had to trudge across to the parking garage with all our bags to get picked up by our hotel shuttle...what a hassle! You will appreciate that Alreadythere picks you up at the baggage area curb!

Alreadytheretowncar does not charge anything extra if your flight is late. In fact Charlotte keeps tracks of all the flights and knows when to send the limo to the airport. That is why she asks for that information -- flight number and time of arrival.

We like the fact that they pick us up right at the gate doors and we do not have to lug luggage over to the parking garage.

Of all I've learned over the last 10 years on CC - the advice of Krazy Kruizers about this car service is by far the best I've been given.

To the OP - take KK's advice. You don't want to drag your luggage to the taxi line. On our Alaska trip in 2011 our luggage was slow coming off the plane and took longer than anyone expected. Already There was concerned when I didn't call to give them our door #, so they called me. They knew exactly when our plane had landed. When our luggage did arrive, they picked us up at the door closest to our luggage carousel.

If you want an alternate service, try EastSide Limo 425 558 4755. We've used them for over nine years and have never had an issue. In fact, using them to take us from our Seattle area home to our Hal cruise in August. Cheaper than parking and three times as convenient

If you want an alternate service, try EastSide Limo 425 558 4755. We've used them for over nine years and have never had an issue. In fact, using them to take us from our Seattle area home to our Hal cruise in August. Cheaper than parking and three times as convenient

I see that you live in the Seattle area, but do you know if they will pick up people right at the luggage claim curb side or so people have to lug their luggage over to the parking garage?

They pick you up right outside of the baggage carousel. all you have to do is call them and tell them what door number you are by. Usually, their cars arrive within 5 minutes of the call. No schlepping of luggage through the garage!

Car services aren't metered so there is no charge if they have to wait for your flight to arrive.

Yellow Cab and Stila Car Service have the contracts at Seatac,which is why their vehicles are stationed in the garage.

All other taxis and car services CAN pick up/drop off passengers who have reservations; they just can't drive around hoping for a passenger nor can they remain parked at the airport. These cabs and cars wait a few blocks from the airport waiting for your plane to arrive. Typically they ask you to call when you've collected your luggage and at this point they'll give you their car number or description and ask which exit door number you're near. Then they drive to the curb and pick you up.

We've used AlreadyThere car service many times and we find Charlette to be on top of your flights and always aware of whats going on. They never charge if your flight is delayed or late. They are excellent. We are using them again in 2 weeks and expect her cordination to be excellent as usual. Call and talked to her and she will help you with all your plans to get you to your destination.:):):)

Hi

All ready car service is wonderful. they pick you up out side the luggage gate.

Charlotte is wonderful as are here drivers.. Just used them this past june. foget a bus , forget a taxi. I used them from Airport to hotel. Then Hotel to pier. Then pier to hotel near airport a and my roomate used it the next day as I was flying home to east coast. she went to train station.

Its all no worry service. you call them when you arrive and they are there in a few minutes.

At pier after cruise You call and they are there in a few minutes while others are waiting in long lines for a taxi. or a bus waiting for the bus to fill up and it will cost more if more than one.

Sign up for uber and get their app. You will get some time free for your first trio and they will come when called. Cheaper than any of these other services and also easier to deal with. They are now all over the US cities and also Europe.

Great service.