"Take out" lunch

NC&KY

...Surely Oceania/cruise directors should be cautioning people where countries have strict food laws...

Oceania did post several warnings about that port in Chile, both in Currents on on th CDs morning TV program. There are always a few clueless folks...

Oceania did post several warnings about that port in Chile, both in Currents on on th CDs morning TV program. There are always a few clueless folks...

It is not a surprise if you look at Trip Advisor, tour guides, and the cruise lines let you know before hand. Still people go right past the signs and warnings and are so surprised when they get pulled over.

As for granola or similar bars, can I buy them in Lisbon or will I need to bring them with me from Kentucky?

I always bring mine from home (Quaker Oats chocolate chip granola bars) because I do not know if I would like the kind I could purchase elsewhere. They really weigh very little. Just to tide me over if dear husband refuses to stop for even a snack whilst we are out and about at a port.:)

Now that he has a bum knee, he is more amenable to snack stops for local delicacies.

Edited by CintiPam