Can you book Celebrity while on board RCL

Is it possible to book a Celebrity cruise at the future bookings desk while on board a Royal Car cruise?

Yes, and you get the same perks as if you were booking onboard a Celebrity cruise.

Make sure that you ask about this perk (link below) and availability by booking on RCI. In addition to the OBC for booking on board you can choose an additional perk. The Classic drink package is a great perk. You can upgrade to the Premium drink package for $11.50 per day per person and get just about any drink including specialty coffees, bottled water and juice along with alcohol.

http://www.celebritycruises.com/captains-club/whats-new?event_date=2014-03-28&sequence_code=a&pageNumber=

Edited by cruisingator2

Make sure that you ask about this perk (link below) and availability by booking on RCI. In addition to the OBC for booking on board you can choose an additional perk. The Classic drink package is a great perk. You can upgrade to the Premium drink package for $11.50 per day per person and get just about any drink including specialty coffees, bottled water and juice along with alcohol.

http://www.celebritycruises.com/captains-club/whats-new?event_date=2014-03-28&sequence_code=a&pageNumber=

I booked my next Celebrity cruise while I was on the Navigator and got the above!:D I really like the reciprocity between RCCL brands...it sure gives me an incentive to stick with them for the on-board and booking benefits!

Does it depend on the length of the cruise or your cabin type or a combination of both for what your on board credit will be? How does that work? Booking on your current cruise really does get you extra perks? If prices go down before final payment do you get that without having the "extra" obc taken away that you received because you booked on a cruise? And you can cancel if you need to before final payment? Thanks for the scoop!! Is it worth it??

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Does it depend on the length of the cruise or your cabin type or a combination of both for what your on board credit will be? How does that work? Booking on your current cruise really does get you extra perks? If prices go down before final payment do you get that without having the "extra" obc taken away that you received because you booked on a cruise? And you can cancel if you need to before final payment? Thanks for the scoop!! Is it worth it??

Royal's OBC is based on both length of cruise and stateroom type. Here are the terms for booking a Royal cruise on board:

http://www.creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/NextCruise/14037219_Onboard_NextCruise_Flyer_2015.pdf

Booking on board has the same cancel and price drop rules as regular bookings.

Edited by clarea