Water Park in Istanbul

Hi all,

We're stopping off in Istanbul during our MSC cruise and we were thinking about taking our wee boy to a water park.

We've had a look on the web but its quite hard trying to find any decent information on them, most are in Turkish.

We just wondered if anyone on the forum had been to one and if so, what was the best way to get there?

Thanks

Martin

Edited by martin4356111

Hi all,

We're stopping off in Istanbul during our MSC cruise and we were thinking about taking our wee boy to a water park.

We've had a look on the web but its quite hard trying to find any decent information on them, most are in Turkish.

We just wondered if anyone on the forum had been to one and if so, what was the best way to get there?

Thanks

Martin

Martin, we spent four days in Istanbul pre-cruise. I don't remember anything about a water park. Also, I went back to my guide book and there was nothing there about one.

I suspect that you would find very few European/North Americas there.

Many tourist beach destinations on the Med have water parks, most of them are probably more geared towards foreign visitors. Istanbul is a big sprawling city. There is so much to see and do in Istanbul, compared to some of the other port stops. Maybe it is better to keep the water park for another day?

Edited by UKBayern