Save 10% on Carnival Gift e-Cards through Verizon program

swetra

I called tonight and had them post one of the $500 gift cards to my currently booked cruise, which I had only paid the $500 deposit so far. Then I had them credit the $500 for the deposit that we had originally paid back to our Amex card. Leaves a balance of $500 paid so far, but now paid using the gift card, rather than our Amex.

I have purchased over $4,000 of them and then they disappeared. I sent an email and my reply was "Thank you for your email about the Verizon Smart Rewards program. Products and merchandise many"sale" out fast. What is viewable on the Smart Rewards site is what we have available. The Carnival Cruise Gift cards are currently sold out. Regretfully, we do not have an estimated time frame when merchandise will become available again. We apologize for the inconvenience and hope that you enjoy the other offers. If you need further assistance, please contact us directly at 1-866-962-3713.N Thank you for being a Verizon Smart Rewards member.

it really does not tell you much.

Edited by kteachcruiser52

For record keeping purposes . . .

Carnival gift cards were available again today around noon. They werent showing available this morning, but were during midday and were sold out by 2:20.

This was $100 cards ONLY. No $500 cards were offered. The $100 cards are now showing on the website again (they had gone missing for a few days) with the Sold Out button.

So that makes the recent available dates 4-10-15, 4-18-15, and 4-28-15

P.S. I didn't see them myself, or I would have reported here at the time. I saw the times reported on another thread that was started today. (evidently the other person who started the thread didn't know there was already a long post about these gift cards, LOL)

Edited by angela12345

For record keeping purposes . . .

Carnival gift cards were available again today around noon. They werent showing available this morning, but were during midday and were sold out by 2:20.

This was $100 cards ONLY. No $500 cards were offered. The $100 cards are now showing on the website again (they had gone missing for a few days) with the Sold Out button.

So that makes the recent available dates 4-10-15, 4-18-15, and 4-28-15

I know there were not available about 9 AM and not even shown on Verizon at all lately. Then they were sold out when I checked this afternoon. I'm getting either $50 or $100 from Kroger with a $10 off coupon. Have read can only get two $25 ones and heard any two.

I know there were not available about 9 AM and not even shown on Verizon at all lately. Then they were sold out when I checked this afternoon. I'm getting either $50 or $100 from Kroger with a $10 off coupon. Have read can only get two $25 ones and heard any two.

Where did you get the $10 off Kroger coupon ?!?!

Where did you get the $10 off Kroger coupon ?!?!

Just took advantage of this today, actually if you have a Kroger rewards card and account you can go online and look at the online coupons available and load this to your reward card online. Then in the store it will automatically be on your account. I only purchased 2 - $25 cards and received the $10 off which is actually a 20% savings. My daughter also has a rewards card and did the same so we got $100 for $80, still 20% savings. The coupon expires on 5/16/15, and it can only be used once per a rewards account and you have to purchase 2 Carnival Gift cards. Good Luck finding them!

Just got home from Kroger. I bought two $25 gift card and got $10 off. Thanks!

Sorry, didn't mean to hijack the thread with the Kroger gift card info. :)

Awesome tip, thanks !!! I just went to Kroger and got $50 worth of Carnival gift cards for only $40. It was easy peasy. You should start a new thread on this ... "Save 20% on Carnival gift cards $50 for $40 at KROGER"

Plus, I think kroger is giving 4x fuel points thru 4/30 on gift cards. But I haven't found confirmation of that. Heck, I didn't even know they had any such thing as fuel points, we've never used ours. It is 2x fuel points on gift cards always, I think.

Basically, this is how you get this Kroger Carnival gift card deal ... Log in to your Kroger acct online kroger.com. If you don't have one, register for one (we didn't have one so I registered). Link your Kroger card to your online acct. Then click on savings > digital coupons near upper left, then search for Carnival in the search bar. When it pulls up the $10 off coupon, then click Load to Card. (This is a coupon, you don't need to use points or anything to get this). Go to your nearest Kroger store and get two Carnival gift cards from the gift card display. At the register, tell them you want $25 on each gift card. When they scan your Kroger card, it will automatically ring the $10 off coupon into the register.

Actually, when I checked out today, the cashier commented on all the fuel points that were given. I also don't shop there on a regular basis so wasn't sure what she was referring to lol. But after looking into it, you can actually save 10 cents on a gallon for a fill up either at Kroger or Shell with their points. Not too bad to get even more savings that I didn't expect. :) I wonder if they run this promotion often? Just another place to look for a discount, haha!

Edited by 13cheermom

I called tonight and had them post one of the $500 gift cards to my currently booked cruise, which I had only paid the $500 deposit so far. Then I had them credit the $500 for the deposit that we had originally paid back to our Amex card. Leaves a balance of $500 paid so far, but now paid using the gift card, rather than our Amex.

Read this post for pretty much everything I know about these gift cards ...

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=46303233&postcount=528

The Add to Cart button is active RIGHT NOW !!!'

Based on previous experience, this means they are being "loaded" to the website and will become available to complete the purchase either within the next couple hours, OR very early tomorrow morning. Read the above link on how to complete your purchase after you add them to your cart.

Edited by angela12345

Wanted to make sure everyone saw this. They haven't gone live yet, so could be anytime now. (see above post)

Thanks again for the heads up :D. Checked my email before bed last night and saw your update so picked up a few more for another cruise. I applaud your dedication to following this thread, I know it has helped a tremendous amount of people including myself. Have a great day!