Save 10% on Carnival Gift e-Cards through Verizon program

swetra

I hope everyone got some that wanted them, especially you west coast folks !! I stopped checking to fix dinner and eat. Just came back online right as the last ones sold. Now the button is no longer showing add to cart, it's showing sold out. It looks like they took about 6 hours to go live after they started loading them this time.

Edited by angela12345

I hope everyone got some that wanted them, especially you west coast folks !! I stopped checking to fix dinner and eat. Just came back online right as the last ones sold. Now the button is no longer showing add to cart, it's showing sold out. It looks like they took about 6 hours to go live after they started loading them this time.

I was watching it all day until I had to leave work at 5. Got home, walked the dog, and when I checked at 6:15, too late. Oh, well, still time to get more before the cruise.

I was watching it all day until I had to leave work at 5. Got home, walked the dog, and when I checked at 6:15, too late. Oh, well, still time to get more before the cruise.

I never saw them available again yesterday after they sold out in the morning. And I kept checking for my brother. I did see the $100 cards available @ 6 am this morning and quickly text him.

Best advice is to just keep checking. Especially early in the morning. I was able to pay for our entire cruise plus obc all with discounted gift cards. Don't be discouraged.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

LOL, same exact same thing happened to me. I had been refreshing the screen for several hours, and then when I stepped away, BAM ! I see San Diego as your location, so I assume your 5-6:15pm is west coast time.

Yes, don't get discouraged. They come back about once a week or every couple weeks usually.

I never saw them available again yesterday after they sold out in the morning. And I kept checking for my brother. I did see the $100 cards available @ 6 am this morning and quickly text him.

Best advice is to just keep checking. Especially early in the morning. I was able to pay for our entire cruise plus obc all with discounted gift cards. Don't be discouraged.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

I already have $800 in gift cards that I bought a few weeks ago for three groups of friends and family, we're all sailing together in 5 weeks. One friend wants 3 more, that's why I was keeping tabs yesterday. If I can't get more, we're already ahead. :D

I was also checking all day. Refreshed the page about every five minutes. Then I forgot for a little while and saw I missed them. Ugh!! I'm trying to buy some for my aunt & uncle who are going on a Hawaiian cruise in October. Wish me luck!

Watching today because this is probably the last week I can order & still be sure to receive them.

I noticed that they are on the site now, but show as sold out, so not sure if they were listed earlier and def sold out, or if they are being loaded and will be available soon....fingers crossed!

I checked at 8am and they were not on.

On the AARP site, they're now there, but show as sold out. Wasn't there earlier this morning. Watching it now in the hopes that the cards are being loaded and will become available soon.

Usually this is around the time they are loaded

I was able to put 3 $500 cards in my cart, but as soon as I tried to check out it now says: "Product has only 0 inventory quantity. Please lower the quantity in order to continue check out"

I think they were there and sold out immediately, according to this post: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=46303233&postcount=528

However, I had been checking nonstop since 8am, stopped for one hour for lunch, saw them again and got the above message. :(:confused::(:confused:

$100 Verizon gift cards are available and live to complete purchase RIGHT NOW. This should mean AARP ones are available right now too, for those of you looking to purchase under that method.

Over 126 are available 7:35am

Edited by angela12345