Using a Quad Copter to get footage onboard

Nope. I'm good. I'm in Florida. Now go ahead and fly one of those over our yards. ;)

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/rundown/florida-man-uses-state-gun-law-open-backyard-firing-range/

Yeah I highly highly dought you would ever get approval of this from royal..Too much liability.If you hit someone with it they would sue royal...All that aside I dont think with all the wind/crosswind it would work.I think your friends expensive gopro would end up in the ocean along with the expensive copter.

Good idea and im sure photos would be great but I dont think it would fly😎 with royal..lol

Yeah I highly highly dought you would ever get approval of this from royal..Too much liability.If you hit someone with it they would sue royal...All that aside I dont think with all the wind/crosswind it would work.I think your friends expensive gopro would end up in the ocean along with the expensive copter.

Good idea and im sure photos would be great but I dont think it would fly😎 with royal..lol

See post #59.

You will not get permission from Royal as they are now included in Royals prohibited items list.