Crown and Anchor

He can check in and board with you because he is your cabinmate.

I took my first cruise last year with my mother, sharing a JS. I signed up for C&A after that. So can we sign her up as well from that same reservation? I'm guessing yes, but just want to confirm. Also, this time I'm traveling with her and my brother who has never cruised before. But we each have our own room (so won't be a cabinmate). Our reservations are linked. So will they get to 'tag along' with me or will that not count?

Edited by StarSong2001

Zenith is unrealistically attainable for most - we're Elite+ and we do not care about earning points any more. There is almost no way we would every get there.

Elite+ is 750 points, and Zenith starts at 3,000 points :eek:

I took my first cruise last year with my mother, sharing a JS. I signed up for C&A after that. So can we sign her up as well from that same reservation? I'm guessing yes, but just want to confirm. Also, this time I'm traveling with her and my brother who has never cruised before. But we each have our own room (so won't be a cabinmate). Our reservations are linked. So will they get to 'tag along' with me or will that not count?

Anyone who has sailed can sign up for their own C&A number. It is worth doing beforehand so she gets coupons etc on board when you sail.

Anyone who has sailed can sign up for their own C&A number. It is worth doing beforehand so she gets coupons etc on board when you sail.

Awesome, thanks. I did try to sign her up online but it said there was no valid past sailing, so I'll just call them.

I'm new to the C&A, I joined after realizing the girls trip I took back in '10 would still count and be added to be cruise points! However on this trip, I'm traveling with boyfriend, a first time cruiser.

Don't forget to apply for the $25. OBC for bringing a first time cruiser on board. Apparently, according to C&A, even though he is staying in your stateroom, you will still get the credit.

I have friends who I got to book there first cruise for next year with us. Can I get OBC?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yes. contact Royal Caribbean or log in to your C&A account. There is a form you can fill out. The OBC is issued after the "friends" final payment is made.