Available or not ?

TX Rainman

Okay I am not new to cruising, but I do not have a clue were go to see if cabin is open ? I want to be able to choose from the cabins that are still available, while still at home like they do when you are at TA's office ,hope someone will share the web site to go to see what cabins are available for future cruises.

Okay I am not new to cruising, but I do not have a clue were go to see if cabin is open ? I want to be able to choose from the cabins that are still available, while still at home like they do when you are at TA's office ,hope someone will share the web site to go to see what cabins are available for future cruises.

This is what I do. I do a dummy booking on the cruise line website. I pick the cruise date and itinerary that I like. Then go through the screens one by one. Eventually you will get to the screen where you pick the cabin category that you want. The cabin numbers that come up are the cabins that are still open for booking.

Hope this helps.

This is what I do. I do a dummy booking on the cruise line website. I pick the cruise date and itinerary that I like. Then go through the screens one by one. Eventually you will get to the screen where you pick the cabin category that you want. The cabin numbers that come up are the cabins that are still open for booking.

Hope this helps.

Basically correct....however not "all" cabins available will show on the website (at least not on RCI). You can have a deckplan in front of you and call the cruiseline for the exact cabins available in addition to those online..You can also input specific cabin #'s online and this will work too. I have found certain cabins I'm interested in by using this method..

Edited by Ashland

Basically correct....however not "all" cabins available will show on the website (at least not on RCI). You can have a deckplan in front of you and call the cruiseline for the exact cabins available in addition to those online..You can also input specific cabin #'s online and this will work too. I have found certain cabins I'm interested in by using this method..

Good information. I'll keep it in mind for our next cruise.