Enchantment 8-18 4 days starting at $109

Just a head's up in case anyone can take advantage of it. Inside guarantee is $109. lots of other good prices as well

And for those who prefer a week long cruise on a bigger, newer ship with more to do, the August 17 sailing on Freedom of the Seas has interiors starting at $369.

Since all my price watchers are here I wanna ask...

I booked thru a TA for FOTS next Sept 2015... for 3 people it is $1971 for a large oceanview, cat. F I believe?

$100 on board credit and we get 2 of the 3 gratuities paid for us...

How can I best keep an eye out for price drops? I know that we got the BOGOHO sale so it seems I'd have to go thru and act like I was booking it every day pretty much to see if it gets lower.

Do you guys just check daily or can you sign up for updates or use a particular site by chance?

I don't trust the TA to keep an eye open lol

Sent from my SM-N900V using Forums mobile app

You can do mock bookings and there are sites that will alert you but we can't post them here it seems (against the rules). Also, CC has a price drop feature you can watch.

Your TA is likely not monitoring the price for you. But the few times I've seen changes on my current reservations my TA has always been happy to get it repriced; usually very quickly too.

Since all my price watchers are here I wanna ask...

I booked thru a TA for FOTS next Sept 2015... for 3 people it is $1971 for a large oceanview, cat. F I believe?

$100 on board credit and we get 2 of the 3 gratuities paid for us...

How can I best keep an eye out for price drops? I know that we got the BOGOHO sale so it seems I'd have to go thru and act like I was booking it every day pretty much to see if it gets lower.

Do you guys just check daily or can you sign up for updates or use a particular site by chance?

I don't trust the TA to keep an eye open lol

You can also Google, Cruise Fare Price Monitoring and it ends with fish.

Thanks for the replies everyone (:

I wish that my husband didn't have such strict work hours, I love when you all or CC posts these insanely low last minute sales, while I do a lot of work from home, he isn't so lucky!! Lol

What is annoying is if I try to book 2 pax, it gives me a price of $109 each for an inside. If I try to book solo, it says no Insides available, only Outsides and up. I am so going off Royal Caribbean with this price manipulation they do lately! :mad:

What is annoying is if I try to book 2 pax, it gives me a price of $109 each for an inside. If I try to book solo, it says no Insides available, only Outsides and up. I am so going off Royal Caribbean with this price manipulation they do lately! :mad:

I wonder what would happen if you booked it for 2 people and then only 1 person shows up? Do they refund the port charges for the second person?