Hey Azamara - Your Website is Down ! (Issue Resolved)

Andy

Hi Everyone,

I've just tried visiting the Azamara website, and it's down as of 1:15 pm eastern time. Hopefully, Azamara will see this message.

Yes it is. It's been down a few hours. I've tried IE and Chrome

I've tried IE and Chrome also. Nothing.

BTW, I knew it was down earlier, but opted not to post it, as I figured it was a hiccup. Obviously, it's something more.

Edited by Host Andy

Hello, thank you for bringing this to our attention. We have our digital agency looking into this. The website is working fine for some consumers and not so for others. Once we have more clarification we will post.

Thank you, Joel.

Hello All,

We have confirmed with our development team, and everything appears to be working just fine. We have a monitoring service checking the site every 5 minutes from 3 different US locations, and we did not receive any notifications for it being down. It could be an intermittent issue, and could be related to the specific user internet service provider.*

Hope this helps and we apologize if this issue has interrupted your 2015 reservation booking process with us.

Thank you, Joel.

Working fine at 3:29 pm EDT with both Firefox and Safari.

I can save you a call to Verizon tech support: reinstall your operating system. [NOT!!! When they told me to do that I always asked for a supervisor. ;)]

Hello All,

We have confirmed with our development team, and everything appears to be working just fine. We have a monitoring service checking the site every 5 minutes from 3 different US locations, and we did not receive any notifications for it being down. It could be an intermittent issue, and could be related to the specific user internet service provider.*

Hope this helps and we apologize if this issue has interrupted your 2015 reservation booking process with us.

Thank you, Joel.

Sorry Joel, but everything is not fine. As of 3:33 pm, the website is not working on IE and Chrome. Cant speak for other browsers.

Whoever is supposedly monitoring this from azamara - the website has been playing up since sunday not today which is tuesday - the uk site has been totally unavailable since then - this is what we get when we search for it #

website unavailable - reload the page - not good enough and a pretty poor response from whoever from azamara posted the response before - sorry but im very angry and yet another thing their techy peeps are messing up for the past several months - rant over

I can save you a call to Verizon tech support: reinstall your operating system. [NOT!!! When they told me to do that I always asked for a supervisor. ;)]

When a tech support person tells you that - HANG UP, quickly :)

I've just tried visiting Azamara's website again, and it seems to be ok. I'm locking this thread, but will reopen if the problem resurfaces.