Booking Super Shuttle Ahead of time

Jaberwocky

Just wondering if there are any advantages to booking Super Shuttle prior to arrival for transportation from LAX to San Pedro Pier on a Saturday morning . Or is it wise to just wait until we arrive and hope to find a shuttle going to San Pedro? Our flight arrives at 10:30am, ship departs at 4pm if that makes any difference on advice. Thanks!

Just wondering if there are any advantages to booking Super Shuttle prior to arrival for transportation from LAX to San Pedro Pier on a Saturday morning . Or is it wise to just wait until we arrive and hope to find a shuttle going to San Pedro? Our flight arrives at 10:30am, ship departs at 4pm if that makes any difference on advice. Thanks!

Why not consider taking a town car or a few dollars more?:) And as usual, you will receive advice from many on this forum who will tell you it is not wise to fly in on the day your ship departs. I agree with that, but you are the one who makes the choices of how you travel.

Edited by Husky61

My experience is with Prime Time Shuttle, rather than Super Shuttle, but I believe they both operate similarly.

Prepaying might get you a small discount, but in my experience it makes no difference in the actual service you receive. So long ago I stopped making advance reservations when arriving at LAX, and thereby preserve my flexibility.

Naturally, your mileage might vary... ;-)

I prefer to pre-pay on line before my trip, and pay the tip then too. No need to mess with a credit card in the van, hope that their reader isn't broken, etc. Just print out your receipts (take one copy for embarkation, and another for disembarkation) and show it to the driver or shuttle coordinator.

It is easy to call the company if your pre-paid times need to be changed.

(KLD)

• 2 weeks later...

I am looking for a shuttle service from Pier 66 Seattle to our Hotel lHomewood Suites by Hilton Seattle-Tacoma Airport/Tukwila.

I tried Shuttle Express and it would have to be by a town car at $121.00

We only need one way from the ship to the hotel for 2 ppl.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Kathy

I am looking for a shuttle service from Pier 66 Seattle to our Hotel lHomewood Suites by Hilton Seattle-Tacoma Airport/Tukwila.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Kathy

You might want to start a new thread with something like "SeaTac hotel transportation?" in the title.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Kathy

Since that is an airport hotel, the way to get the shared van is to book Shuttle Express from the pier to SeaTac airport, then get the hotel's airport shuttle.

Edited by zephyr17