Oasis of the Seas - Weighing Scales

Just wondering does anybody who has sailed on Oasis recently know if there's a weighing scales in the gym? I'm doing really well with my diet and while I want to enjoy myself we're onboard for 12 nights so don't want to lose the run of myself entirely! Thanks in advance! :D

Just wondering does anybody who has sailed on Oasis recently know if there's a weighing scales in the gym? I'm doing really well with my diet and while I want to enjoy myself we're onboard for 12 nights so don't want to lose the run of myself entirely! Thanks in advance! :D

don't know about the gym, but there is a cheap set of bathroom scales at the zipline. Aren't too accurate (IMO) but you could use it on day 1 to get a baseline.

There was the last time I was on Oasis. Who knows about today or tomorrow? ;) :D

I sailed on Oasis in April and they did indeed have a scale in the gym. Just walk down the ramp and it should be on the right against the rail where I assume they do classes.

I used it while I was on vacation to be sure I was still on track. I lost 6 lbs over that week and the following when I came home.

That's great thanks for the replies guys! Well done on managing to keep your weightloss on track, I'm more aiming to not put too much on - last cruise I put on 9lb!

Next cruise: Oasis of the Seas 12-night Westbound Transatlantic 15.10.2014