Pt. Canaveral - Hotel/Cruise Parking or discounted parking

DonnaBeachLover

We are cruising out of Pt. Canaveral on the Liberty and looking for the best price for discounted parking or a hotel with cruise/parking/shuttle.

Does it bother anyone else than when you are quoted a daily rate for discounted parking they want to charge you for an extra day? Like if I go on a 7 day cruise/7night cruise they charge for 8 days? Kind of like they are double collecting for the same day - you get there and you leave.. Collecting from you and the person who parked the same day before or after you. To me like charging someone for 2 nights in a hotel when you only stayed l night.:D

We are cruising out of Pt. Canaveral on the Liberty and looking for the best price for discounted parking or a hotel with cruise/parking/shuttle.

Does it bother anyone else than when you are quoted a daily rate for discounted parking they want to charge you for an extra day? Like if I go on a 7 day cruise/7night cruise they charge for 8 days? Kind of like they are double collecting for the same day - you get there and you leave.. Collecting from you and the person who parked the same day before or after you. To me like charging someone for 2 nights in a hotel when you only stayed l night.:D

We always stay at the Radisson at the Port. They have different levels of pricing. You can get just a room, a room with meals included and the parking is free. They also have a free shuttle to the port. The hotel has a beautiful pool, a Tiki bar, onsite restaurant, tennis courts, etc. There is an Italian restaurant on one side and a Mom and Pop restaurant within walking distance on the other side. There is also a McDonalds across the street. If you go to the back of the hotel you can see some of the ships at the pier.

Just Google "Radisson at the Port".

Edited by RWolver672

After looking at many different packages at hotels where we could leave our car, we chose the Radisson at Port Canaveral. For our cruise dates, we were able to get a room, leave our car, and get two roundtrip shuttle tickets for $150.00 plus tax. Granted this doesn't include breakfast, but we felt it was a good price. They do have a restaurant on-site and I believe they have a breakfast buffet, but I don't know how much it is. And from everything I've read, there is a mom and pop restaurant almost next door (within walking distance) that serves a good breakfast for a reasonable price. If you have more than two people in your party, then there is an additional charge for the roundtrip shuttle per person. I would call the hotel directly and ask to speak with Ryan. He is the man I talked with and he was very helpful. Good luck in your search.

We have also stayed at the Radisson several times. Although when I went to book my next pre-cruise night I found out they no longer include breakfast with the room rate (can add it for additional $20/2 people) so I decide to look around. I found Country Inn & Suites which is a little closer to the port (we ride by it every time when leaving the Radisson) and includes parking, free breakfast, and free shuttle to and from port . The Radisson has a really nice pool area and bar if you have time to utilize it, however we are usually driving 10 hours to get to port and just require a nice room to stay in. So we are going with them instead and the rate is cheaper. Just another option, the Radisson can be very crowded also depending on the time of the year you are cruising. Good Luck with your search!:)

We always stay at the Country Inn and Suites because they have free breakfast, we can park our car there while we cruise, the staff are very helpful and last but not least the two people who take you over to the cruise lines are very funny and nice. we will staying there on Sept 21..:)