Fantasy

misslucy01

Don't want to hijack the tread, but I have a quick question about the Fantasy. I am looking at booking the seven night from Charleston. Can anyone tell me what the obstructed view suites are like? Is it worth the extra $300 to get one with a clear view?

Don't want to hijack the tread, but I have a quick question about the Fantasy. I am looking at booking the seven night from Charleston. Can anyone tell me what the obstructed view suites are like? Is it worth the extra $300 to get one with a clear view?

My sisters and their guys got the suites with the obstructed views. We are doing the 7 night this OCT 4. They said its worth it to them bc the suites are the only balcony room.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The only draw back in my opinion is the balcony is extremely and i mean extremely small.

Boarded the Fantasy @ 11:30 with no delays. No change with itinerary due to the storm this far. Let the relaxing begin.

Thanks for reporting in live! Please let us know when/if you have itinerary changes.

Hope you will have a great cruise! :)

LuLu

We were the first 2 persons to disembark a few minutes after 7 this morning. Our day at Grand Turk was cut short because of late arrival due to high winds. Half Moon Cay completely cancelled due to high winds and waves with the tender boats. Passenger airlifted last night. Prayers for them. A LOT of unruly unsupervised kids. Had this been our first cruise, it might have been our last. But the service, crew and food was very good. Carnival can't be responsible for bad weather and bad parenting.

We were the first 2 persons to disembark a few minutes after 7 this morning. Our day at Grand Turk was cut short because of late arrival due to high winds. Half Moon Cay completely cancelled due to high winds and waves with the tender boats. Passenger airlifted last night. Prayers for them. A LOT of unruly unsupervised kids. Had this been our first cruise, it might have been our last. But the service, crew and food was very good. Carnival can't be responsible for bad weather and bad parenting.

Thanks for the update. I ALMOST booked this cruise for GT and HMC. So glad that I didn't.:eek: