CHOICE AIR/ now that they don't have flex fare how fare in advance to book?

lilghallinsf

Now that Choice Air doesn't have flex fare, should I be worried that the flight will increase in price in the next few months. Before, you could book the flight earlier and not worry about the price increasing and pay the balance with the final payment on your cruise. Now you have to pay when you book. I am concerned that the price will increase. What are your thoughts?

Now that Choice Air doesn't have flex fare, should I be worried that the flight will increase in price in the next few months. Before, you could book the flight earlier and not worry about the price increasing and pay the balance with the final payment on your cruise. Now you have to pay when you book. I am concerned that the price will increase. What are your thoughts?

If you find an attractive price book it, then no more worries. One less thing to worry about. If it's a non refundable cover it with travel insurance just in case.

Choice Air is now operating just like any travel agent (or airline). You pay when you make the booking...and if the price goes up or down, it doesn't matter, you've already booked. (of course you can buy refundable tickets which cost a great deal more, if you want flexibility).

Great idea about the travel insurance.

Booking air through Celebrity, you don't need travel insurance. The way it was explained to me before I bought it the other day, Celebrity guarantees your arrival and if there are any delays, food, hotel, new flights, and any luggage problems are fully covered.

It made the difference for me.

Booking air through Celebrity, you don't need travel insurance. The way it was explained to me before I bought it the other day, Celebrity guarantees your arrival and if there are any delays, food, hotel, new flights, and any luggage problems are fully covered.

It made the difference for me.

The travel insurance would cover you if you had to cancel the flight and the trip.

The travel insurance would cover you if you had to cancel the flight and the trip.

Agreed d4m, and lets not forget that travel insurance generally covers medical evacuation, which could cost a fortune. While some folks are willing to take that chance, I wouldn't leave home without it !

Purpletequila and others on this thread.....

If you want a lucid explanation of cruise air programs please join the Cruise Air Forum on the Discussion boards.

The guarantees offered under every cruise line's air program can be misleading.

Please read the sticky on the Cruise Air Forum and then ask questions in the appropriate place.

I hated asking a choice air question or rather making a comment knowing about that sticky, but I was just in need of confirmation. [emoji4]. Flex fare was a great option. It assured your price without paying for it immediately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk