Set your recorders for classic I LOVE LUCY cruise series!

wandb

I'm so glad that so many of you were able to enjoy these fun episodes. I have been out of town, and away from a TV for the last week (which is why I recorded them), and I can't wait to get home Friday and watch LUCY at her best.

Very interesting trivia on the link from KroozFoolz. I was always amazed that Lucy would do her own stunts (especially the helicopter scene), but it looked so much like her that I assumed it really was her.

I can really relate to Fred's comment about the passport picture. I am SO glad that our passports finally expired this year. I've had to put up with showing "a fist with eyes" for 10 years!!!:eek:

I always dread the expiration. I'm 10 years older! So however bad that picture looked at first, it's still better than the new one.

I always dread the expiration. I'm 10 years older! So however bad that picture looked at first, it's still better than the new one.

Just got my new passport in the mail today. The new picture is certainly not great (I AM 10 years older and fatter after all!) but it is still better than the old "fist with eyes" one!!

Finally got home to my TV set today. Watched the "seasick/passport office" episode and had so many laughs! I'd forgotten the FIVE trips back and forth to Staten Island!!

Thanks for the heads up. I haven't seen those in years. My MIL made the hat she wore in the episode where she missed the ship.

Just started watching the "boarding" episode. I see the HAT!! A white hat with what I thought was lace or trim of some kind, but it really is DAISIES!! How neat that your MIL made it.