Oasis - Deck 6 Forward or 8 Aft?

Hi Everyone!

I need some advice re: which cabin may work out better for us (DH, myself, and my 8 & 3 yo). We are in a D4 (oceanview balcony). Right now we are in 6542, which is Deck 6 Forward. I like being on the same deck as the Boardwalk, though I realize it's ALL the way on the other end of the ship. How are the ocean views on this deck?

However, I see that 8674 is open too. I love that it is on the Central Park deck and closer to it than we would be to the Boardwalk on Deck 6. I also like that the Deck 8 cabin is close to the elevators and near a bar;)! However, my only concern is that the Deck 8 cabin seems to be right outside of Dazzles (the nightclub). I am wondering if there will be a lot of late night noise and/or traffic due to the dance club being right there? We (at least my daughter and I) will usually be in the cabin by 9pm. It doesn't have to be extraordinarily quiet, but somewhat so, so that she can sleep. Does anyone have experience with the cabins right there?

Your help is appreciated - thanks!

On the Allure we had a balcony room near Dazzles and LOVED the location!!! No problem with noise or traffic what so ever!!!

Very convenient to everything for us.

We would definately pick the same location in a heartbeat!!!

Edited by GTO-Girl