Breezing in the Fall - October 18, 2015 Western Caribbean

Winterstale

We got our VIP tickets this AM. Can't wait. Our Honeymoon is going to be awesome!

Welcome to the roll call, cruise critic and most of all, congratulations on your Honeymoon as well as the VIP Tickets!!!!

Edited by TomAndJane

• 2 weeks later...
We are going on this cruise, our 3rd with Carnival! We are bringing the in laws with us as well, as they are now addicted to cruising after our trip on teh Dream back in October 2014!

Welcome to the roll call and cruise critic. Glad to see other people are now addicted to cruising!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sucky news!

Our port for Jamaica was changed from Falmouth to Montego Bay.

I was looking forward to seeing the newer and bigger port of Falmouth. That was one of the reasons I chose this itinerary. Sigh***

• 2 weeks later...

[Can't wait as time is closing in....YAY! Two of us going, my 3rd w/Carnival and an introduction for a friend of mine...gonna get her "hooked" for sure ! Looking forward to following the countdown ! :rolleyes:

Hello Everyone Ive been lurking here for awhile. Its our anniversary cruise too

101 Days until we cruise :)

If anyone needs excursion advise we have done these ports very often so I will answer any questions that I can

Mike

Edited by mikel24m

Hey Mike...what excursions do you recommend?

This is what we do in Cozumel and LOVE IT !!! Great food and drink for $100 for 2 plus a taxi ride of $16 each way

http://www.shoreexcursioneer.com/cozumel/mr-sanchos-all-inclusive.

In Grand Cayman we grab a taxi outside the port and go to Calico Jacks beach bar and sit on the beach and rent chairs.Very cheap beach day on a wonderful beach.If its your first time I may suggest doing Stingray City ,we used Moby Dicks you can google and youtube tons of videos to see the swimming with the stingrays

For Jamaica we have done the Dunns river falls and the last trip we did the Blue hole with an island tour with Courtney Taylor tours it was nice.This time we are looking into an all inclusive like Cozumel that I haven't decided which yet

any other questions just ask :)

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. Hope everyone is well. We are just going to take it easy and play it by ear for this cruise. Nothing planned yet! Just looking for some sun and relaxation!!