Breezing in the Fall - October 18, 2015 Western Caribbean

Winterstale

Only 69 days to go! We changed our plans and are not driving in after all. After looking at 16 hrs on the road spread over 2 days vs. 6 hrs in the air, we're taking Delta out of Knoxville. I'm 55 and my DW is "less" lol but this is our first 1st class flights to anywhere. I've flown to Europe, South America, and all over the states but never 1st class. This trip is for our 34th anniversary and we are so excited so start. Can't wait to kick back on our Lido deck balcony and forget the world exists. lol

Does anyone know anything about the Cruise Director on this trip? We've been on 9 with Carnival. All were great except the one on the Legend. They really can make you trip so much better, or worse.

Hi,

I am a new member, from Central New Jersey. My name is Marion, I will be sailing on the Breeze the week of October 18, 2015, with my boyfriend Jim. This will be my 3rd cruise, and Jim's 1st. :)

Edited by DivineMissMW

...a cocktail that is!!!! DH and I will be sailing with my Brother and his GF! Looking forward to spending some glorious days sans work and kids. They say work hard, play hard and I will definitely give it my best effort. :D

Has anyone been to Nachi Cocom (all-inclusive beach club)? Would love any feedback. Thanks in advance!!!!

...a cocktail that is!!!! DH and I will be sailing with my Brother and his GF! Looking forward to spending some glorious days sans work and kids. They say work hard, play hard and I will definitely give it my best effort. :D

Has anyone been to Nachi Cocom (all-inclusive beach club)? Would love any feedback. Thanks in advance!!!!

Hi We have been to Nachi Cocum a few times its nice but very quiet.. too quiet for us.We are going to Mr Sanchos again this time we love the food (much better than Nachi Cocum).Its the same concept but better food

If you have any specific questions I can try to answer them for you

Hi We have been to Nachi Cocum a few times its nice but very quiet.. too quiet for us.We are going to Mr Sanchos again this time we love the food (much better than Nachi Cocum).Its the same concept but better food

If you have any specific questions I can try to answer them for you

Thank you for your feedback. I think for this trip we were definitely leaning toward a quieter vibe for the port stop. We like saving up energy for the night time shenanigans...

61 days to go! Anyone driving down and doing a "stay-park-cruise" thing? if so, where? I've checked into a few. I'm looking for something near the port and close to the beach for one night before and one night after the cruise. I know this has been asked before but an update would be great. Looking forward to cruising with all of you! Bobby & Sheila

Hi Everyone,

We are joining you along with our married kids and grandkids who will be 5, 9, and 14 and on their first cruise. So excited to be able to take them.

We were on the Breeze a couple of years ago and had a great time. Chose it this time for the water park for the kids.

We have Heart tickets but have not booked excursions yet.

Hope to meet some of you.

Marilyn & Rob from Michigan

Hi,

My DH and I will be joining you on this cruise. I am real close to being ready, the only question is the luggage. We are not real sure it will last another cruise (between the airport luggage handlers and the port luggage handlers they don't last long). So the task for his weekend is to go out and look at luggage. I have everything else booked, and can't wait.

I will hold off on packing (when I can't wear summer clothes here in Cincinnati, I will start).;)

• 3 weeks later...

Hi All!

After checking 50 times per day, everyday, I JUST snagged a Faster to the Fun!! Not sure how many might be availble but it might be worth a check if you have been anything like me!!

So excited!

Now that I've gotten my room assignment and the FTTF I'm not sure what to do with myself! 34 days!! :D

Any ideas for the best shopping in Montego Bay? The DW and I have been to Jamaica before and she really is wanting to do shopping more this time. Anything near Margaritaville to shop at? Looking for some Jamaican bamboo wind chimes. Thanks for the help.

Hi Everyone,

It is so quiet in here it feels like a library. Let's liven things up. I am Robin and I will be traveling with my daughter, two of her sons (25 and 21), and girlfriend of one of them. All of us have cruised many times before except for the girlfriend. She is a cruising virgin.

My daughter and her family live in Switzerland and for now I live in Baltimore. I am moving to The Villages in Florida permanently mid December.

We have tours lined up for Montego Bay--Bengal Falls and River Tubing, Grand Cayman--Dolphin Swim and Stingray City, and Cozumel--San Gervasio Mayan Ruins and Mr. Sanchez.

My daughter and I took the Breeze on its Transatlantic from Barcelona to Miami in 2012. Wonderful ship.

We are too close to sailing for everyone not to be excited. Are there any activities planned like Meet and Greets or Cabin Crawls?

Maybe because it's not in the "Roll Call" section of CC -- it's just a thread in the Carnival section.

That's why its so quiet on here !! You win the prize :)

Maybe someone should start a roll call over in the roll call section I just looked and we don't have one. Maybe one of the mods will move this one for us

That's why its so quiet on here !! You win the prize :)

Maybe someone should start a roll call over in the roll call section I just looked and we don't have one. Maybe one of the mods will move this one for us

Then it was moved because it has always been in the Roll Call section. If you search the ROLL CALL Forum for 18, it shows up in the search.

Then it was moved because it has always been in the Roll Call section. If you search the ROLL CALL Forum for 18, it shows up in the search.

I did what you said and searched for 18 and we showed up. If you look to the right we are the only one that says Carnival cruise lines not roll call for whatever reason.I guess it shows up but just in the searches because ours shows up in the regular Carnival Forum and don't think the same thread can be in two different forums

Hi Everyone,

It is so quiet in here it feels like a library. Let's liven things up. I am Robin and I will be traveling with my daughter, two of her sons (25 and 21), and girlfriend of one of them. All of us have cruised many times before except for the girlfriend. She is a cruising virgin.

My daughter and her family live in Switzerland and for now I live in Baltimore. I am moving to The Villages in Florida permanently mid December.

We have tours lined up for Montego Bay--Bengal Falls and River Tubing, Grand Cayman--Dolphin Swim and Stingray City, and Cozumel--San Gervasio Mayan Ruins and Mr. Sanchez.

My daughter and I took the Breeze on its Transatlantic from Barcelona to Miami in 2012. Wonderful ship.

We are too close to sailing for everyone not to be excited. Are there any activities planned like Meet and Greets or Cabin Crawls?