When does the 2007 Euro schedule come out?

DroopySails

Those of you who are familiar with Princess--any idea when the schedule for 2007 European itineraries will come out? Thanks!

AHA, I'm not the only one waiting!

We're planning a 2007 Euro cruise and I can't wait for the schedule to come out. Despite having recently booked two non-Princess cruises in 2006, I keep thinking ahead to our 2007 Princess cruise that we have no dates for, no booking for, as our next cruise ;)

If Princess follows past practices, I would expect the 2007 Europe brochure out late July/early August, 2006, with itineraries announced two or three months earlier.

I agree with Druke. I would expect next April for prices and schedules. Brochures a few months later.

• 5 months later...

We booked our July 2007 Med cruise on April 14th 2006. That may give you a guideline on when Princess knows where they are going. Did not see a brochure till July.

I just looked at mini-suites, and they are all waitlisted 6 months in advance, and $800 more than we paid. Nice be be able to book early.

We booked our July 2007 Med cruise on April 14th 2006. That may give you a guideline on when Princess knows where they are going. Did not see a brochure till July.

I just looked at mini-suites, and they are all waitlisted 6 months in advance, and $800 more than we paid. Nice be be able to book early.

You mean you booked your July 2007 Med Cruise on February 14th, 2006, right? :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: I, too, am confused how one can book a 2007 cruise in April 2006 when it is only February 2006:eek: . We booked a February 2007 SA cruise on the Golden Princess at least 2+ months ago, so I would think that most of the schedules are available on line, altho I haven't looked. I have received HAL's brochure for Europe 2006/2007, as well as NCL, in the mail these past 2 weeks.

I'm going to guess you meant July 2006 booked on 4/14/2005 (check his signature for his upcoming cruise)?

Archived