Private Yacht Club Sale

Jim Avery

Yes, how do you get on that email list?! Was Nov 29 SD1 San Juan to St Thomas on there?

Not sure how it works. No, not on the list. It has long been a mystery here how these things work. Sort of like the upgrade Fairy. Sometimes yes, most times no.:eek::D

Yes, showing a GTY rate of $1,999.:D Not sure if there are any left but that is a great rate.

Thanks Jim. Will let you know shortly our findings. Interesting, when be booked onboard (last March) Cat 2 was full -- now they're offering a GTY.

Jim,

Is the 11/6 9 day R/T Barbados trip on SD 1 on there? We booked this onboard SD 1 at the end of January and are just curious if this trip is being offered with the private sale.

Not on what I was sent. Wish I could jump but we already have trips booked on the dates available. Need another sale in Feb.:D

Jim,

Thanks for confiming my suspicions that this trip is not included in the sale, since current price for Deck 2 is $4,999 on SeaDream's website..............considerably more than $3,399 we booked this for with on board discount.

I heard about the horrible storm in the Phoenix area from my Mother and sister that live in east Mesa.

Hope things are OK your way.

Jim,

Thanks for confiming my suspicions that this trip is not included in the sale, since current price for Deck 2 is $4,999 on SeaDream's website..............considerably more than $3,399 we booked this for with on board discount.

I heard about the horrible storm in the Phoenix area from my Mother and sister that live in east Mesa.

Hope things are OK your way.

Thanks. Things are fine where we live. Lots of rain (Arizona style-just another day in Florida) which we needed but some low lying areas flooded, including a portion of I-10. The desert soil does not absorb water quickly so any real rain creates lots of runoff. The real problem is that Phoenix grew so rapidly over the last 20 or so years that some developers built in areas of "50 or 100 year flood plain" when they should have skipped it. Sort of like building on the beach in Florida but not considering hurricanes. The good news is the local reservoirs water levels are going up for a change.:D

• 1 month later...
Jim, was the November 22nd sailing from Barbados to San Juan on the sale? We're booked, just curious.

Thanks.

Hi JDF,

We are also on the November 22 sailing. We booked on the Thanksgiving Costa Rica/Nicaragua sailing last year and can't wait to sail on SeaDream again. See you soon!

Cheers,

Chet

Hi JDF,

We are also on the November 22 sailing. We booked on the Thanksgiving Costa Rica/Nicaragua sailing last year and can't wait to sail on SeaDream again. See you soon!

Cheers,

Chet

As well Chet. Three Weeks and counting.......