Eastern Caribbean Cruise in october

jayseal01

That is typically the week we cruise. Weather has always been great for us. But it is hurricane season so there's always a possibility of bad weather. We've been very lucky and have not encountered any rain. Except for maybe a quick afternoon thunderstorm. Warm and humid-great water temps.

Hot and humid pretty much sums it up. We normally cruise in October and only one time our ports were reversed because of a storm, so keep your fingers crossed. The water will still be warm for swimming too, only in January at Disney's Private Island did we find it a bit chilly. Enjoy!

I will be on the Conquest the week of October 26 but it is hurricane season, however according to the weather channel if a hurricane does develops it is usually in the Western Caribbean. I've bad weather, great weather and cloudy weather during October.

Gary

My husband and I always cruise mid to late October. The weather has always been great, hot and humid! Last year was the first time ever that we had more cloudy days than sunny ones. There is often a rain shower late morning or early afternoon that might last 10-15 minutes, but it's usually so hot that everything dries within half an hour. We will be on the Glory for B2B October 18th & 25th. We are also hoping for better weather than last year. Enjoy.

My husband and I always cruise mid to late October. The weather has always been great, hot and humid! Last year was the first time ever that we had more cloudy days than sunny ones. There is often a rain shower late morning or early afternoon that might last 10-15 minutes, but it's usually so hot that everything dries within half an hour. We will be on the Glory for B2B October 18th & 25th. We are also hoping for better weather than last year. Enjoy.

We are on the Glory with you on the 18th...

Like everyone has said we cruise in Oct every year and it has always been hot and humid. But we also know there is always a chance........

We take our fall cruise always the last week September/First week October due to kids Fall break and have had great weather! Only a couple of times has a brief rain shower, but never a full rain out day (knock on wood). Still pretty hot on the islands and water always perfect;)