Advance dining reservations... how far out??

bbwex

I should know this, but forget. We are in an A cabin on Regatta, and I do not remember whether this allows us to make dining reservations 60 days ahead of the cruise or 75. We are at our summer home, and I do not have access to a full cruise catalog. Help would be greatly appreciated.

I think you can make your reservations 60 days ahead. We are in a PH and made our reservations 75 days ahead. The suites make their reservation as soon as they make final payment. The exact day you are eligible for reservations will be on your invoice. We depart November 15 from Barcelona on a TA and our invoice said September 1st. Have a great time on your cruise. You can always check while on board for additional reservations.

Mary

Thanks for the reply. I could not remember how far out we could start making reservations. We knew about the extra ones after we are on board obviously, but just wanted to know when to start to get things going.

Thanks for the reply. I could not remember how far out we could start making reservations. We knew about the extra ones after we are on board obviously, but just wanted to know when to start to get things going.

how about checking it out on the Oceania website???

I know you have to be paid in full before you can make the dining reservations...and then there is a "pecking order" - all is explained in detail on the Oceania site. If you go to "Already booked" and login, and then go to Dining reservations all will be revealed...

Veranda and lower 45 days out.

Concierge balcony 60 days out

Suites 75 days out.

Ellen:)

75 days applies to Penthouse Suites only, OVO Suites (Oceania, Vista and Owners) may start making reservations at 90 days out.

b_132525.jpg

In all cases, the Online Reservation System stops accepting new reservation requests, 7 days before embarkation.

This gives the various Restaurant Captains' some opportunity to manage occupancy and get their duck in a row.