When is everyone cruising???

Thomson Celebration - 6th October - Best of the Black Sea (but not Sevastopol) - if I can manage to get my E-ticket printed satisfactorily.

Quantum of the Seas - 2nd November - Maiden Voyage - Transatlantic to New York from Southampton - if they can finish building it in time. (Shades of Titanic)

Edited by don26
Additional info

hi we are going on the celebration on 29th sept, this will be our 14 cruise with thompson, i agree with some people who say they are not as good value as when we first started, keep looking at other cruise lines but not plucked up courage to " cross over " but will keep looking ad try convince other half to "abdicate" any one going on this cruse, x::

Thomson Celebration - 6th October - Best of the Black Sea (but not Sevastopol) - if I can manage to get my E-ticket printed satisfactorily.

Quantum of the Seas - 2nd November - Maiden Voyage - Transatlantic to New York from Southampton - if they can finish building it in time. (Shades of Titanic)

What is the itinerary now for the Black Sea Cruise, Don?

Would have loved to have done that one - we loved the Black Sea last year.

Just had our cruise around the UK a few weeks ago and also a try on the F Olsen Boudica .

Any week long or more cruises will be in 2015 for us. Looking at various ones with a few cruiselines for Apr-May, price watching at the moment .

On New years eve we will be cruising the river Seine and apart from that we will book a Mini Cruise from Hull now the 2 for 1 offers are back on again and will book it in the next few weeks:). Would love to cruise more but work commitments gets in the way :( .

To all of you off in the next few weeks /days /months - when ever .. Have A Great Time .:):cool:

Edited by kalos

We are going on a 4 week cruise on P&O Aurora to South America from Southampton in January. This is part of a world cruise but we are only doing two 'legs'. On July 25th. we will be on Celebration for 2weeks to celebrate our 45th. Wedding Anniversary.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

What is the itinerary now for the Black Sea Cruise, Don?

Would have loved to have done that one - we loved the Black Sea last year.

Day 1: Marmaris

Day 2: Ship At Sea

Day 3: Istanbul Turkey Turkish Lira/Euro/GBP

Day 4: Istanbul Turkey Turkish Lira/Euro/GBP

Day 5: Nessebar Bulgaria Lev/GBP

Day 6: Constanta Roumania Ron-Lei change GBP

Day 7: Ship At Sea

Day 8: Trabzon Turkey Turkish Lira/Euro/GBP

Day 9: Sochi Russia Rouble/Eoro/GBP

Day 10: Batumi Georgia Lari

Day 11: Sinop Turkey Turkish Lira/Euro/GBP

Day 12: Ship At Sea

Day 13: Mytilene Lesbos Euro

Day 14: Kusadasi Turkey Turkish Lira/Euro/GBP

Day 15: Marmaris

Disappointed that we're not going to Odessa, Sevastopol & Yalta in the Crimea, but hey, I can't find my steel helmet & kalashnikov - & it's much safer this way - I hope!