room 7353 on liberty how was the a/c

micro yaya

We had issues with AC in Lido deck odd number cabin back in May. We had a technician in there twice to adjust the temperature. They have a diff-user in the duct where they adjust the flow of air. Funny thing is every morning and night down the hall in the hall was cooler than our cabin.

there have been some issues with the air on the liberty, I was wondering how the air conditioning was in or near this room or on this floor in the odd numbered rooms. thanks

I was in 7334 in May and our room was very warm and never got cool. Maintenance removed the vent cover, but there was hardly any air blow. They gave us a fan. We were not happy. The hallway by our cabin was freezing cold. Go figure.

We were in 7422 in August. Found our balcony cabin to be warm in the morning when the sun was rising and coming in that direction and cooler at night. Coming back from the south it was the opposite.

It wasn't so bad that it bothered us much but didn't seem we had any control over it either.

Just got off the Liberty last week, I was in room 7410 and it was hot at night. I usually am cold all of the time, this week during the day it was comfortable but in the middle of the night every night I would wake up sweating. I heard lots of people complaining of how hot is was on the ship. Had a great time anyway.

We just got off the Liberty on Friday and were in 7233. It was warm! Not too uncomfortable, but not cool at all.

Like the previous poster said, it only felt cool in the room if you went out on the hot / humid balcony and then came back inside.

But, with that being said, it did not distract from the great time we had on the cruise.

Ok yall are scaring me now :eek: We are booked in cabin 7232 on the Liberty Oct 11th. I am one who def can not sleep at all if it is hot in my room. We are an inside cabin. Are all the floors like this or just the 7th? Should I call Carnival and try to change our room location? Oh man give me some good advice because I sure hate to be so excited about a cruise getaway and then be so miserable at night because its so hot. :confused:

Ok yall are scaring me now :eek: We are booked in cabin 7232 on the Liberty Oct 11th. I am one who def can not sleep at all if it is hot in my room. We are an inside cabin. Are all the floors like this or just the 7th? Should I call Carnival and try to change our room location? Oh man give me some good advice because I sure hate to be so excited about a cruise getaway and then be so miserable at night because its so hot. :confused:

Change your room. Don't trust they will fix anything

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Forums mobile app

• 2 weeks later...

I am finally reassured by Carnival's response to another cruiser's inquiry on their page. The cruise line admitted that the Liberty has been having A/C issues, but they have been repaired. I will, with due caution, take a fan & thermometer, but am hopeful that our stateroom will be as comfortable as usual.