Can I add a new perk if I booked onboard?

whatevergoes

Booked for a May 2015 Bermuda while onboard last year. I received free 1-2-3 beverage package as well as $250 onboard credit. We are concierge class. Celebrity is now offering to PA and NJ residents sailing to Bermuda free gratuities for May-August sailings. Can I take advantage of that additional offer if I already booked onboard without losing my other two perks? Thanks so much for your input

You will likely lose the 123 portion and keep some onboard credit. Or that was how it was explained to me while onboard in April. I would go ahead and call and ask. The promos and rules change frequently.

My TA was recently told that each guest can get only 2 perks. So unless the prepaid gratuities is worth more than the other 2 to you, you may have to stick with what you have. Also, if your cruise is not currently offering the bev package for bookings today, you could lose that if you make any changes.

Edited by royalcruz

You will likely lose the 123 portion and keep some onboard credit. Or that was how it was explained to me while onboard in April. I would go ahead and call and ask. The promos and rules change frequently.

The promos and rules sometimes change depending on who takes your call. If you don't like the first answer, call again at a different time and ask again. I'm not trying to clog celebrity's phone lines, but history suggests this approach.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Generally speaking...

To keep perks for a booking that has not reached final payment yet the perks you have must match those currently on offer

So in your case, the PA / NJ deal would have to include both the 123Go Bevvy Perk, and the $ 250 OBC Credit as well (or qualify in addition to whatever promo Celebrity is currently running... Ie Pick Your Perk, 123Go etc)

Chances are slim to none of that happening...

As the $ 250 OBC was a perk of booking onboard (not a land based perk)

You can always call them if you like (just remember to tell them you are ASKING QUESTIONS... So they don't mess with your Booking / Reservation Number & Cabin Choice)

But I think things are pretty clearly laid out in Celebrity's NEW Future Cruise Sales... Cruise Now / Cruise Later Program

http://www.celebrityonboardcruisesales.com/t&c.html

Personally I would keep what you have it is a great deal

Cheers!

Edited by Sloop-JohnB