Strolling Bayside w/ Luggage?

sunflower47

Our plans kind of switched around a bit. We were going to spend time in Miami the night before the cruise and now may be visiting with relatives in another city.

On debarkation day we have about 4 hours before our flight leaves and we thought we would just go to Bayside to grab something to eat and then take a taxi to the airport.

Would it be "odd" to walk around Bayside with two pieces of luggage (24" and 19") for a few hours or take the luggage in a restaurant?

Would it also be safe to do that. This is early morning to early afternoon on a Friday. I have never really walked around anywhere with my luggage before other than to a parking garage across from a hotel or the airport.

Just trying to figure out what to do instead of hanging in the airport the whole time.

Edited by sunflower47

I don't think it would be too out of place.

There is a news stand near the main entrance, by Bubb Gump's, that will hold your luggage for a nominal fee (I'm not sure how much). I haven't used it but some friends did a couple of years ago. I'm assuming they still do.

Edited by aurelius180

last time I was at SawGrass Mills it seemed we were the ONLY ones w/out luggage ....

there were many stands selling luggage . . . .

everyone was tugging luggage except us . . . .

think about it . . .